• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

@Newtype

Thank you for bringing up the encouragement for Esstella thing lol I forgot well more like it was sitting in the back of my mind but you know thanks

Heyo. I'm considering making a character, but I have a quick question. This is probably stupid to ask, but this is a midieviish rp right? Or is it more modern? Been looking at the various SUs people have done and some characters look like they are wearing modern clothing,

Ok, if its alright with everyone, I'd like to skip the RP ahead a day or two.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Heyo. I'm considering making a character, but I have a quick question. This is probably stupid to ask, but this is a midieviish rp right? Or is it more modern? Been looking at the various SUs people have done and some characters look like they are wearing modern clothing,

[/QUOTE]
Its more modern. There's technology and such, just a little different, with a little magic mixed in with it.

@Aqua

No problem I can work around it xD

@Lunaire

Pssst. Psssssst your in the Out of Character Section need to be in the In Character RPing section

Anyone on?? I kinda need a response to continue... (' :) ) @Newtype

Is anyone available to interact with me?, sorry I've posted twice in row it's just all my other Rp's are waiting for responses and I need someone else to start a comment because i just finished one... Please/Thanks!! (*U*)(:3) @Newtype @yumiyukifan1 @Kalin Scarlet

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
I have a question: Would spirit energy count as a element?

Also could my character have a familiar?
Yes and yes

Forgive me, but... Who's in the forest, and what group is it? Vicious? Friendly? I'm confused on the differences between the three instructors and groups xD

Would it be ok if I turned this into a manga? (From when riku joined) i do them for fun and I just thought that this would be an interesting idea to do. (Also I'm waiting on a response in the RP) :D @Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight @yumiyukifan1

TheHappyPikachu said:
Would it be ok if I turned this into a manga? (From when riku joined) i do them for fun and I just thought that this would be an interesting idea to do. (Also I'm waiting on a response in the RP) :D @Kalin Scarlet @zeroknight @yumiyukifan1
Oh, I wouldn't mind, at all! In fact, I'd be happy to help, if you wanted. I love manga ^^

animegirl20 said:
I'm starting to think that the team I'm on is none existent.....
Ditto ^^"

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Forgive me, but... Who's in the forest, and what group is it? Vicious? Friendly? I'm confused on the differences between the three instructors and groups xD

[/QUOTE]
They're an unstable bunch, but they mean well(I think...) Their instructor is Astor.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh, I wouldn't mind, at all! In fact, I'd be happy to help, if you wanted. I love manga ^^

Ditto ^^"

They're an unstable bunch, but they mean well(I think...) Their instructor is Astor.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that would be great thx!! :D

@Archangel Galdrael

That not true Astor the instructor and Galahad the knight are perfectly sane Esstella is to but has major emotional issues

Shadora said:
@Archangel Galdrael
That not true Astor the instructor and Galahad the knight are perfectly sane Esstella is to but has major emotional issues
mentally unstable also counts as not being sane

Astor is the instructor he has to be sane right? Or he wouldn't be an instructor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back