The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

"I'm Roarke, and I'm fine.." he tears a piece of his tunic off and wraps the cut staunching the blood flow

"Follow me I want to show you something.." He heads towards a small cave and climbs down a hole to an underground Waterfall.

Her face was shocked and she blushed.

"I love it here."

she walks over to him and hugs him.

"I feel safe with you...will you stay with me?"

"I-I don't know.." he leans in and kisses her then blushes and runs down a tunnel and stops at the end of it.. "Wrong tunnel... Damn now she can corner me.. WHY DID I DO THAT!" he punches the wall

Lite gritted his teeth. He limped over to the boy and tore the blade from the child's hand. "Your ruining my blade!" He said sheathing it and starting to walk away "If your not going to help me then I'll find someone else!" He said before his leg gave way and he fell upon the girl again.

Noticing what looks to be a badly wounded man and a pair of kids, Phyxius hurries the bull pulling his wagon. As he gets closer he sees the severity of his wounds and shouts, "You there, do you need help?" Phyxius slides off the wagon and pulls a white bottle from the back of the wagon.

Mioante grabbed the man's arm and watched ananzia fall back, "I wasn't ruining it I was holding it… seeing if it's still any good" he said, turning to see the person with the cart and grinned a little, "yeah this person is hurt quite badly, and he's got a bad case of stubborn." he said, giggling a little. Ananzia sighed at Mioante and looked at the man, "sorry about him; he may seem nice at times, but he's still a kid." she said, flicking Mioante on the back of the head.

Phyxius walked to the wounded man and handed him the bottle. "This should help, it'll at least close some cuts"

Lite took the bottle and took a few swigs "Thank you." He said, "But I would still like to see a doctor." Lite said then looked to the chilren "lead the way"

Mioante and Ananzia both looked at him confused, "er... we don't know where we are." Ananzia said, looking at the other person, "you wouldn't know where one is; would you?" he asked, smiling a little.

Looking around Phyxius said, "I remember a doctor at the last town, but I've been lost since I left." He pulled a map from his pack and unrolled it. "I do know that we should be somewhere on this map."

Mioante smiled at him a little, "that should help." he said, looking up at the clouds.

"If you liked it why run...why not do it again."

She stands up and puts her hands lightly on his cheeks

pulling him into another kiss.

(sorry for the crappy post before)

Lite nodded. "Well could I ask where your headed, sir?" Lite asked the man that owned the wagon. "If your headed to the next town it would be nice if i could grab a ride with you. I have no money but I'm sure you would enjoy my company." He bowed to the man "My name is Lite Rige, A Hylion from the Rising Sun academy." Lite looked to the children "And if you would accept me, could we bring the children. It's unkind to leave such minors out here lost?" Lite persuaded.

*he kisses her wrapping his arms around her waist then he blushes "Should we um maybe go back to the others?"

She thinks for a minute and sighs "I guess I do wonder what they are up to may I bring a friend?"

she gives him puppy eyes until he says yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back