[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

@shepsquared: Not intentionally, I promise. I just write out my posts quickly and don't check them over very well, so there are going to be errors here and there. I think Wardragon and I decided to chalk it up to an accent thing due to Kyros being the only character from the West.

Ooooh, artifacts...

Yeah, I'll probably take the Resources 6 (or would that be Wealth 4?), leaves me with two dots of stuff left to pick...

Don't worry, I have plans for Aldy. He's going to make a very big discovery that will be extremely useful for the DT's. Everyone will have a time to shine in this story so you'll all get the spotlight eventually.

1372725950976.jpg

Are Advanced Essence Capacitors allowed. I was thinking of a 4 dot one, as well as a hearthstone amulet. That should Effectively give me 15 extra motes.

The charm Xentair used:

(Yozi) Essence Baptism

Cost: 5-25m 2wp Mins: Ess 6 Type: Simple

Keywords: Shaping, Sorcerous

Duration: Permanent

Prerequisite Charms: First (Yozi) Excellency, Second (Yozi) Excellency

By infusing their essence into an artifact, the Warlock may forcibly change the aspect of artifacts he wishes use. By paying 5 motes per artifact dot, the Infernal may take a dramatic action to change the aspect of any non-sentient artifacts to match the Infernals, allowing them to attune to the altered artifact as if it is an Infernal artifact. However, they can only alter an artifact that is less than or approximately equal to the warlock's size. As such, an Infernal cannot use this charm with large artifact vehicles or warstriders. They will need to convert artifacts of such size with vitriol. The same restriction applies to N/A artifacts since their power prevents their aspect from changing so easily.

The affected artifact can only be attuned by those of the same caste of the user, and the cosmetic features of the artifact changes to suit the essence of the user.

@jel, That's fine with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a literal curb-stomp. Have fun with your grossly powerful characters! It's going to be SO one-sided that I'm going to make you feel bad for winning so easily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back