[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

The illusion is in a completely different room. I assumed that you went to the catacombs rather than the vaults... Had you went there your essence sight would have revealed it.

@shepsquared, you are approximately 4-6 minutes away from everywhere else. The invaders will arrive in around 10 minutes.

The distance matters for Secrets of the Eve. Lets me see through any shadow within essence*100 feet (so 700). Combined with Shadowy Whispers (lets me talk through shadows so long as I know where my targets are) it would let me communicate with the others

@JayTee, Golden destruction cut is now non-canon so I'm going to ban it from this game from now on. I'll let you refund xp for it.

And also, If you buy Immortal Blade Triumphant, I will strangle you.

Who all is going down to the catacombs with Wren? I want to know if I'm with some of the people getting notified about the people approaching the castle to be able to ask questions and respond.

Was there anyone else, or is it just me and Sephiroth? I just want to make sure.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]@JayTee, Golden destruction cut is now non-canon so I'm going to ban it from this game from now on. I'll let you refund xp for it.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, what?

I suddenly feel the love. Its nice to be needed.O:)

I know what it is, I bought it. Why is it being banned? It's not exactly gamebreaking like half of the things I could have bought (and some of which are in use by others).

I do know that there were several Lunar Charms that were redacted in the 2.5 errata. Perhaps it is the same here?

@Sherwood, Wren has a lot of love and attention this chapter. I'mma going to pay attention to Viktor next chapter to spread it around.

@JayTee, Sorry, I just am a bit overwhelmed by how powerful the high-essence solar charms are. It makes all of my characters feel extremely threatened... You can keep GDC as long as you promise not to buy IBT, because that charm is just BS.

Sherwood said:
I do know that there were several Lunar Charms that were redacted in the 2.5 errata. Perhaps it is the same here?
Yeah, that's the case unfortunately. I'm trying to follow the Errata as best as I can.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]@Sherwood, Wren has a lot of love and attention this chapter. I'mma going to pay attention to Viktor next chapter to spread it around.

[/QUOTE]
No worries. I can't be the star of the show every time out of the door now, can I?

shepsquared said:
Am I able to contact people on Kyros' ship?
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm going to edit my post to ask if you can send Wren in my direction instead. Sadly i can't pull a Saints Row 3 :(

Also, I just realized I spelled "Nimbus" "Numbis". I'm going to leave it in, as it's a hilarious typo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back