[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

I'd noticed. And they're fun to pull. :P

Btw... it is totally possible to learn both Sorcery and Necromancy, as long as you don't mind double the xp sink. I doubt Necromancy would help in this case, though, since it's just memories, not an actual ghost.

This is ridiculous, the game moves so fast when I'm asleep. It does contribute to Nimbus being a quiet and thoughtful guy, but jeez. 3 pages over night?

How would a station on mars connect to the internet? A decent proyect to the red planet should have it, unless they planned on making the people colonizing it crazy.

*Sagenod* Indeed... And Personaly, the Connection in R'yleh is Suprisingly good! Cthulhu pays for good Bandwidth, y'know?

Hmm. I hadn't even considered that. What would you apply to Wren?

Morning....

Aldy's complicated... by Yozi Urge, Obviously Wrath... Possibly Sloth, for his own personality, or maybe Greed for new Knowledge.

Or maybe pride, in how darn smart he is.

Hmm. And dragons are known for long naps as he takes on more Primordial traits... yeah, total package.

Which is kinda intentional, honestly. I was thinking of having the Seven Deadly Sins be the theme of his inner heart-world, if I ever got around to taking that charm.

Heh. Yuppp. He's.. THE DRAGON OF AVARICE. I mean, he himself has Greed as a Major THEMEING TOOL. Pride Too. :tongue:

Oh. And this reminds me. He going to respond to Abdul's comment on Elio?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back