[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Rolling here, because people don't always notice if I add it to a previous post

Using my In Aeterna Nocte Excellency for 3 more dice, as this is laying groundwork for a plan of contact.

[dice]1798[/dice]

Not about the Yozi, obviously (or at least not enough to stop). I should hope someone would at least care to take a look at my new charms!

Hm? Posted More new Charms? Lovely. xD .

Sure, I'll take a look... I'm kinda glad I didnt Devil TIger at Charachter creation, thats gunna take a fuckton of thought... to plan out and shit. And would definitly be better with a charachter I'd actualy RP'ed.

Yeah, I just had this idea burning (pun intended) in the back of my mind for a long, long time, and jumped at any excuse to actually write it out and play it. That song you posted actually gave me the inspiration to transfer those things out of my head and into writing. Thanks!

In Aeterna Nocte is something I've been working on for ages, this is just my first chance to play him. I think I first began writing the excellency when I made an Infernal for The End is Nigh, and have written the rest in bits and pieces.

Out of curiosity, why'd you guys choose SWLiHN? For me it was Mind-Hand Manipulation.

I go to work for a few hours, and there is now two more pages of OOC talk. See what I miss by having a job?

Seriously, imagine the hissy-cow that Wren is going to have when she gets back from the cargo hold to find three Infernals having a chat with her boyfriend.

[QUOTE="snake obsidian]BTW, can I also get an NPC mate?

[/QUOTE]
No, you may not. Sherwood's the only non-solaroid so I have to level the playing field.

shepsquared said:
Out of curiosity, why'd you guys choose SWLiHN? For me it was Mind-Hand Manipulation.
Well, the personality I had in mind could only have been a mix of Malfeas and SWLiHN, and the Pyrian healing charms are a major draw for me. Could really have gone either way, but the Defiler caste abilities worked better than Slayer's.

Abdul Alharazed. Known near the later years of his life as a Madman, who fled into the desert to avoid harming people, he eventualy commited suicide.

Also. I chose the Defiler caste, because the Caste fit my charachter concept, in terms of "Science!" so I then built the charachter from there- concept first stats second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back