[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Naw, I don't know you're there, yet. Although if you want to get caught, you don't have to worry about anything. :tongue:

Only every once and a while. I got a whole DB crew to take care of the day to day affairs, plus a Lunar 1st mate.

BTW Snake, while on the airship, Wren wouldn't be hiding her moonsilver tattoos, so if you were looking, you can tell she is a Lunar.

He's probably fought loyalists before, yeah. A renegade Infernal and a Devil Tiger would be new to him, but not completely outside his realm of experience.

Devil Tigers would be new to him, but once he got a grasp on the concept, he'd laugh at the Yozis.

Viktor doesn't really think of himself as an "Infernal" any longer. I think the official-but-never-printed term for them, as given by the authors on the WW Forum was "Supernal Exalted." I like to think that Viktor coined that term; his ego's big enough for it.

I know I was destined to rule alone

All for myself I have claimed the throne

Born to rule

My time is now

I have become the Dragon,

Say my name when you pray

To the sky see Draconis rise

With the Wyrm my protector

Make them bow to my will

All that's thine shall be mine there's no stopping me

All over Creation my rule shall be questioned by none

All I see give to me that is my decree

My will be done

Nimbus is a Prince of the Green Sun, former ally of Octavius the Quarter Prince, only soul of In Aeterna Nocte. All other labels are meaningless to one who is eternal.

Hm, I'm in a bind. Kyros is more interested in getting to the treasure than investigating strange essence signals, but we need to brings the party together somehow.

Suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back