[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

I won't be able to raise my Essence for about 90 years, barring shenannigans. Which just means I have more time to spread out! Soooo many charms from Malfeas, She Who Lives, and Baal-Shazash calling my name!

Yah, I know the pain of wanting so much and only having a small Xp pool to work with. <sigh>

Hmmm.... what about things that have Instant training time? Could I use some of these to raise, say, a Background? Ally 3 should be enough for a subordinate, established Dragon-Blood, you think? :D

Sure, I guess you can do that.

Sorry, being flooded with studying and homework. The scene will resumed tomorrow, after I fight off this flood. I hate Senior Year...

Hrm... Planning, Planning...

I love how my Charachter switches between mad scientist... and Unhinged Old Arabian Guru. xD

snake obsidian you should probably check my post again. I seemed to have submitted my post right as you submitted your edit to your post. sorry for the confusion.

Snake, I fully realize that's going to push your character's buttons. Viktor intends it to be educational, though. I'd call it "tough love" but "love" is such a strong word.

Wait, someone edited their posts? What the fuck, don't do that, it breaks the entire flow of... everything and confuses what was really going on.

Christ, this is basic PbP stuff, here.

@Seeker of the End Anything from my own Scrying? The Stone of Scrying is weird in that I only need to make a roll after I see something in order to figure out the context of what I see, rather than to learn something new.

Just a note.... To the DM... Feel Free to Mind-Fuck/Rape Aldy. I very much enjoy mental Maipulation based Scenes. He has a Dead Wife who he killed one time, because he reached his Limit and Malfean did not aprove of her positive influence on him! Just throwin out thoughts. xD

JayTee said:
@Seeker of the End Anything from my own Scrying? The Stone of Scrying is weird in that I only need to make a roll after I see something in order to figure out the context of what I see, rather than to learn something new.
Sorry for the delay. School's been kicking my ass. So what kind of visions does the stone give? Vague pictures full of double meanings or a clouded future scene?

Here's the description of the stone itself:

"The bearer of this black stone can see visions of other times and places in its flat, highly polished sur- face—visions of the past, the present or the potential future. They either illuminate some aspect of what will happen or lend some understanding of the situation that the Exalt does not yet have. While every vision is a literal view of some real or potential event, the visions come without context or explanation: The bearer’s player must roll (Intelligence + Investigation) to decipher the visions; Excellencies can apply. As with the gem of omens, more successes indicate more extensive and precise knowledge—but the scrying stone can also provide information such as a view of an enemy’s

face or a chance to watch a long-dead sorcerer cast a spell. (Such potent and precise information would require at least five successes, though.)"

BTW, Elio is a child, but this is the Age of Sorrows, so he´s bound to get in lots of sticky situations anyway. Maybe not so many situations as Aldy, but the usual.

Mhm.. So wait, he was Frozen Mid-Puberty? xD

But.. Yes, in All seriousness- I am encouraging you to use Mind-Rape to fuck my Charachter over.

I on the other hand, am not so keen on getting mind-raped. I'm hoping the compulsion will be considered an order, and covered by Impervious Primacy Mantle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back