The school for the wild! (accepting)

"We'll I don't know little lady that sounds like a pretty lofty goal..." He did have a slight southern accent but nothing to outlandish. Zaren looked down at her and smiled "...but I'm pretty sure a tough girl like you can do it though." He said kindly.

Ivy blushed slightly, she wasn't sure if she should take his comment as a compliment or not. Her bunny ears drooped down the sides of her head. "Um, thanks...I-I'm gonna go..." she mumbled nervously. She fiddled with her long ears as she walked out the door. "Why is it so hard to talk to people?" She asked herself.

(Zaren is a type of horse, right?)

Brody swallowed a couple pills then took a glass of water. If the pills worked, he'd most likely be better sometiime the next morning.

Ivy spotted the cheetah. She couldn't tell if it was Nichole or someone else. She wondered if she shouls try talking to them too.

Ivy smiled a shy smile and waved back. 'So it is Nichole. I need to figure out to tell people apart, when they're in animal form......does..does Nichole know about Brody? Does she know he's not an animal? If any of the teachers find out, he'll be kicked out for sure...' she thought.

Ivy ate the rest of her slice of pizza and returned back to her dorm. She looked in the mirror and began brushing her hair slowly.

After she had left him he sighed and looked down at the ground. Zaren put his hands together and began to pray to his God. He walked back to his room and laid down in bed looking up at the ceiling as tears fell from his eyes and he smiled.

(@anonymous: cool!)

(TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

Brody slowly blinked his eyes open when he awoke. He yawned sleepily and sat up. He felt all better thanks to his medicine.

Ivy woke up to her cell phone alarm. She turned it off then hopped out of bed. Wandering over to her closet, she began listing things in her head that she needed to get done today.

Zaren slowly awoke going over to his bathroom turning on the hot shower. He rubbed his hand over his head still trying to completely wake up. He stripped down and stepped into the hot shower. He sighed as it ran down his back until he was done cleaning himself. He dried himself with a black towel and wrapped up walking into the hallway forgetting that he wasn't at home. He walked to the kitchen for his morning meal as he threw some bacon in a skillet.

Ivy changed into her clothes slowly, tired from staying up late. She yawned as she headed off the door behind her. Scratching her bunny ear as she headed off to get some breakfast. When she opened the door to the kitchen, she froze and blushed seeing Zaren. She quickly closed the door again. 'Why is he only wearing a towel?!'

Zaren turned around seeing Ivy enter into the room "Oh sorry I forgot I wasn't at home ,but I hope you don't mind if I finish my meal before I leave." He turned back to his plate continuing to eat.

"....i-it's fine...I just didn't expect you to be here again...I-I'll just wait outside until you're done." Ivy stuttered, her face all red.

Nichole hummed to herself. not paying attention her earbuds in. a hand went over her mouth and she was pulled into an empty classroom. she screamed.

Brody quickly began searching around when he heard the scream. It sounded very much like Nichole. Nichole!" He called out to her.

Riko's eyes narrowed when he raced into the classroom. "You f*cking b*tch! Get away from her!" He demanded as he began to approach them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back