• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings

Winter chuckled darkly, "Its not... You didn't intrude. I just don't fancy my memories beyond my family's death."

Zane lifted Winter's chin and stared down at her eyes,"You are so beautiful," Zane said as he leaned in.

(Romance burns like candles :P )

(Fortunately I suck at romance... Or would that be unfortunate? ._.)

Winter opens her eyes so he can do so, staring back at his her own love struck expression painting its way through. "You are so handsome." She murmured as he leaned in.

Zane tilted his head as he met Winter's lips and began to kiss her slowly and passionately, a smile is curved on his face as he leans back and pulls Winter with him.

Flipping over so she was straddling him Winter smiles down at Zane. Pushing her lips to his own yet again she continued their passionately playful interactions.

Zane wraps his arms around Winter and pulls her closer to him and arching her back. Zane pulls at Winters back as presses his lips to hers.

(Fade to black?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Nothing nothing Waves hand, I'm half asleep.. so... I'ma make them go to sleep :D )

Zane slipped against the bed, the cold whips of air are crisp on his bare chest. Zane stares at the ceiling, he began to try and steady his breathing. He was panting, sweating, and exhausted. Zane looked over to see Winter, without hesitation or thought he wrapped one arm around her and pulled her over to his chest,"I love you," Zane mumbled as he plopped his head on a pillow as he sighed happily and deeply. His blinks were slow, he could hear the movie's credits playing as he gently rubbed his cheek against Winter.

Winter groaned playfully, "Aw... I missed the Hobbit!!" She winked at him, "But... You made up for it.." She murmured softly smiling, pressing herself closer to him.

Zane groaned and said,"We could watch it again," he reaches for the remote and hands it to Winter as he pulls the blanket over them. Zane props himself up and pulls Winter by her waist against his chest,"I um...," Zane thought over what he could say. "I am speechless really, except that I think we both made up for it," he said while smirking and groping Winter's ass.

Winter's eyebrows raised at his sudden contact, making her jump a bit. A glint in her eye she trailed her hand over his exposed skin wiggling her ass against him, at first lightly then as she got closer the pressure intensified. Acting innocent in expression she clicked buttons to get the tv to work.

Zane bit his lip and released a moan as he felt power surge through the inhuman parts of his body,"I really like you Winter," he said as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close as he watched the tv.

Pressing the 'play' button on the remote, she turned her head around, lightly pressing his inner thigh to do so. "I would hope you do. Because I love you. One sided relationships are painful." She kissed his forehead, then pressed her lips to his nose, before finally reaching his lips.

Zane nodded as he reached the back of Winters neck with his hand and pulled her into a deep kiss. With his other hand he pulled one of Winters legs over his as he pushed her more with his lips. "I love you too Winter, if you are mine, I am yours," Zane said as he gently pulled away and stared into Winter's eyes waiting for an answer.

"Forever and always." She breathed, her eyes seemingly glazed over with the passionate kiss that they had just shared. Tightening her leg that was draped over his, she drew him closer a sweetly seductive smile painting her lips; Much like an angelic devil.

"Yes, my love be," Zane said as he groaned and gripped Winter and pulled her close as he turned his head and pressed his face against Winters chest to watch the tv. "This is the best movie I've ever seen," he said as he kissed her chest.

Resting her hands on his shoulders Winter smiled a giggle rumbling though her chest. "You haven't even watched it!" She giggled, calming herself she relaxed in their position, combing her other hand through his hair. Shivering slightly when he kissed her chest, her leg closest to him brushed up on his skin, in an automatic reflex.

@jole875 ))

Zane groped Winters thigh as he closed his eyes and pressed his face against her hand,"I felt alone before, but not anymore," Zane said. He pressed his body against hers.

"Now you never have to be alone.." Winter murmured, stroking his face with the back of her hand. Shuddering at his touch when he groped her thigh, she flexed causing her pressure against him to increase.

@jole875 ))

((Fade to black then morning)) Zane yawned as the ceiling fan slowly rotated. At his side was Winter, his body was limp on the bed. He struggled to stay awake as he fastly fluttered and blinked his eyes, after several seconds he realized that Winter was using his chest and shoulder as a pillow. Zane gazed at the blank tv screen then toward Winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back