• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings

Flicking open the lock and door, Winter smiled at him. "Yeah, the population of elemental's is rather high though; and I haven't heard of another school for them so.." She shrugs, walking into her dorm room.

Zane walked in and gently closed the door as he walked behind Winter and placed his hands on her arms,"I don't care about the others though," Zane said. He slowly placed his lips against Winters shoulder and then her neck,"What would you like to do today," he asked quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter giggled, "That depends on what you want to do my love.." She purred still holding her coffee to her chest, her eyes closing slightly as his lips caressed her skin.

Zane lowered his hands to Winter's waist as he placed his body against hers,"Well maybe watch some movies, listen to some music, or some... Other things what is it you would like to do first," Zane said while smiling wickedly.

Winter spun around to face him, a smirk gracing her expression. "They way you say thing, its almost like you already have them planned out." She purred, snuggling into his grasp once more.

Zane lifted his hand and slipped the coffee from Winter's grasp and onto the night stand. He then caressed Winter's cheek and then pushed hair behind her ear then leaned close and whispered,"You're right my love." Slowly Zane placed his hands on Winter's butt and pulled her up by it into a deep kiss as he leaned back onto the bed.

Winter bit his lip lightly, her tongue pacing his lips in crazed patterns of passion. Closing her eyes she rocks him backwards so they fell with a bit more force to the bed, bouncing lightly on her memory foam bed. Her hair having lost its rubber band now began to wave around her face in dark shiny waves gracing the bed by his face as she dove back to his lips passionately.

Zane gently squeezed Winter's ass as he pressed his lips back against hers. Zane gripped for at the sheets to pull himself into a different position. "Is it ok if we listen to music while we umm," He said as he gestured to himself and Winter.

Giggling at his gesture, Winter nodded. "Okay, what did you have in mind?" She questioned smiling widely at Zane.

Zane slowly placed his head against Winter and said,"Soft and peaceful music please." His words were mumbles as he groped at her body and kissed her neck. "Something beautiful," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her.

Smiling as he assulted her body Winter sighed, "There's no way that I can put music on if you keep holding me.." She whispered, her hands massaging his head as she threaded her fingers though his hair. A lazy smirk etched on her expression.

Zane slowly released his grip on Winters as he bit his lip. "I'm sorry I couldn't seem to help myself, dear," he said sighing at his action. Zane looked at Winter's chest then her face as he slipped of his sunglasses and his hoodie.

Padding over to the stereo on the wall her mismatched socks making her slide quickly, Winter turned on her small collection of soft music, "I hope this will do.." She murmured, turning back to Zane, slipping off her hoodie to reveal a small spaghetti tank top that stretched over her large chest.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane smiled as he examined her body,"It is perfect my dear," he said smiling widely. Zane slowly opened his arms to Winter and murmured,"Come here my love, lets snuggle," he chuckled as he finished his sentence.

A smirk set on her face as she slid back over to him, giggling she landed back within his arms. "Snuggling...." She whispered, "Sometimes escalates to something... More" She breathed, kissing his jawline.

Zane bit his lip as he slipped his hands on to Winter's waist,"You are right, sometimes, is this one of those times," he said, his voice was a tease as he tugged Winter close. Zane gently nibbled on Winter's neck then drifted up to her ear kissing along the path, he gripped for the bottom of his shirt getting ready to pull it off.

Biting her bottom lip, Winter greedily slipped her hands under his shirt pressing her him to be rid of it. Her eyes now glazed with a husky hint of love and lust combining to a peak of sexual arousal as the sent of pheromones was thick in the air.

Zane slowly pulled off his shirt revealing his inhuman skin and muscle,"Oh my.." he mumbled as he threw his shirt off the bed. He gripped Winter and pulled her into a kiss as he slipped his naked back against the bed, slowly pulling away he whispered,"Well hello beautiful," his tone was seductive and teasing.

Winters eyes were half lidded as she gazed down at her love, a smirk dancing over her lips as she shifted her weight slightly grinding her hips against his own. Giggling as she leaned in closer to him, her eyes alight in excitement like the calm before a storm, "Hello sexy..." She whispered.

Zane slowly clenched at the blanket with one while simultaneously holding himself up with his elbow. With his other hand he was sliding his hand further and further down Winter's back eventually reaching her butt and gave a gentle squeeze as he smiled widely. Giving a gentle moan as Winter grinded against him his muscles stiffened as he clenched his teeth.

Giving a soft moan of her own, Winter gripped his shoulders biting her bottom lip to stall her pleasure cries.

Zane slipped his hand under Winter's loose shirt and began groping her chest,"I want you," he whispered as he pushed her to the left then slipped over her putting her against the bed.

(Fade to Black)

Hours had passed, and now the tow lay embracing each other. Winters eyes were fastened shut as all her energy had be spent during the taxing activities that had previously taken place. Gentle breaths left her lips as she cuddled to her lover a small smile constantly painting her lips.

Zane had slipped a hand around Winter's chest and was holding her gently to his body. The soft notes played in his head as he embraced Winter,"Nothing could pull me away from you, my love," he softly muttered as he placed his lips on her forehead.

Grumbling vegly Winter shifted in his grasp, snuggling deeper into his embrace, enjoying his touch in her unconscious state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back