• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise Of Heirs - OOC

So, I'm going to be working one the lore now, so there's going to be more info on the three fallen keeps. But here's soemthing to know. Leyeborn of course was in the north, Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Kalder was built near the coast, and Aneor was more inland.

Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Post your CS in the CS thread, and you can edit it whenever you want.

So, I'm going to be working one the lore now, so there's going to be more info on the three fallen keeps. But here's soemthing to know. Leyeborn of course was in the north, Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Kalder was built near the coast, and Aneor was more inland.

Elle Santiago Elle Santiago Post your CS in the CS thread, and you can edit it whenever you want.
ily u rn. My character's family previously guards the border of Kalder, which is the reason why they're a prime hit and ready for the taking. Control the port border, control the ships, making everything easier for the Imperium.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Brightstone is up and running! If I think of another city within Kalder, I'll shoot you a notification.
Alright, sounds good! Also, I saw that some other people had some interest in the Heir of Kalder, so I'm going to wait until they've posted a CS before deciding on who to pick for the role.

FireMaiden FireMaiden I've posted my character sheet. Just a good old fashioned wandering swordsman and lesser priest to aid the group.
He's the first one I've accepted, congratulations!

Alright, sounds good! Also, I saw that some other people had some interest in the Heir of Kalder, so I'm going to wait until they've posted a CS before deciding on who to pick for the role.

Would you like me to add the locations I talked about to the Lore page?

FireMaiden FireMaiden The Brigands' Monastery is a nigh impossible to reach and deadly to assail castle in the deserts east of the Golden Plains. It's actually lovely and you all should consider visiting some time. I've added it to the lore page. Given that I've situated in close to former Aneor, could I pair with the heir from there?

FireMaiden FireMaiden The Brigands' Monastery is a nigh impossible to reach and deadly to assail castle in the deserts east of the Golden Plains. It's actually lovely and you all should consider visiting some time. I've added it to the lore page. Given that I've situated in close to former Aneor, could I pair with the heir from there?
Are you modifying Jin or making a new character to try out for the heir of Aneor?

I thought I was the only one who was applying for Kaldar?

PSA: I'm no longer applying for Kaldar. Others probably mentioned they were applying or something in the interest check.

I don't know who I should meet or what I should do first.

So I'm going to do the only thing I know how...

Fight Everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back