The Queen's Madness - OOC

@Cosmo Quit, you're gonna make me blush.

Thank you :) They're coming out a lot different than I had originally planned, especially Allan.

I'm really enjoying the snippets of your character too. I really wanna throw Emmony at him. I feel amusement would abound. (Not literally throw I mean. That'd be silly.)

ianbabyyy said:
@Cosmo Quit, you're gonna make me blush.
Thank you :) They're coming out a lot different than I had originally planned, especially Allan.

I'm really enjoying the snippets of your character too. I really wanna throw Emmony at him. I feel amusement would abound. (Not literally throw I mean. That'd be silly.)
sheer size considered, he might just actually throw her around

@ianbabyyy That is the best. I love creating a character then seeing them develop along paths I never imagined.

Ah, thank you, will likely be more then just snippets now that there is another member of the Queen's Guard (means I will get to RP more frequently then I had thought!) Eventually intend to have him venture into the city from time to time, remind the people of the presence of the Queen's will through visualization (him being a very... obvious symbol of power and oppression).

That should be on the rebellion agenda: "How do we deal with the Executioner?"

... "An Emmony Catapult!" (Although, them meeting would be neat. I have no idea how he would react to someone who was blind, tbh.)

@Idea Valid point.

ianbabyyy said:
It'll be the magical power of Emmony's flyingtacklehug.
@Idea, would you like me to wait for Breeze before responding?
I think it´s best since @SirFlabberghaspy ´s character just glanced at the entrance, where Breeze and two succubi dressed like the lich king are (like, right outside the bar)

SirFlabberghaspy said:
Lol, two Arthas Menethil cosplayers chilling with a baby dragon.
Normal day in fantasy land.

Nothing to see here.
yeah, two arthas menethil cosplayers CHILLING with a baby dragon (who´s also CHILLING, but not chill, given he´s crying in terror)

Hey, how will controlling NPC's work? If we, presumably, get into a battle or the Queen's Royal Forces want to make a move, who controls what?

Will the Queen's Guard be controlling the Queen's forces by extension?

@ianbabyyy

@KillThemAll I haven't decided. I can't see something happening very soon that will require a lot of NPC's, but I'll certainly put thought into how to handle it if it does go down.

If anyone has suggestions, I'm definitely very open to them.

KillThemAll said:
Hey, how will controlling NPC's work? If we, presumably, get into a battle or the Queen's Royal Forces want to make a move, who controls what?
Will the Queen's Guard be controlling the Queen's forces by extension?

@ianbabyyy
I

ianbabyyy said:
@KillThemAll I haven't decided. I can't see something happening very soon that will require a lot of NPC's, but I'll certainly put thought into how to handle it if it does go down.
the most basic strategy is to just everyone handle whoever they come up with, but members of the royal guard would have control of the army as a whole (as in, the way generals have control of an army, so general control of masses rather than individuals), whereas you, the GM would have control of more key characters, such as the queen.

ianbabyyy said:
Mm, since the rebellion is fairly localized around the capital, it probably would be easiest just for the Queen's Guard characters to 'command' the Queen's forces. Honestly, I would say you should just PM us Guard players if you want something specific to happen or an outcome that you need to advance something in the plot, as I said in the CS, I am down for playing ball.

But yeah, I don't see the need for anything large scale for quite some time, I mean... outside of perhaps leading patrols, there isn't really any need for anything larger then a handful of a few mooky minions who will get redshirted by anyone.

Ditto on what Idea said about the Queen though, I still don't want to do anything with her as she is too important, I feel, for anyone besides the GM or someone the GM trust to be playing her. (And... I don't want that job.)

ianbabyyy said:
It'll be the magical power of Emmony's flyingtacklehug.
I would find it hilarious, and that, my friend, is all that matters to me.

I'm going to start a chat for our secret dastardly plots. @Cosmo

Would like to surprise people, as the majority is in the Rebellion (presumably).

Oh, wait, I have to wait a few hours due to me joining this site just recently.

Anyway, we should try and do even better than the Red Wedding.

I would like to do some sort of raid or attack on the tavern in the near(ish) future. Whether it's an official one from the guards/soldiers, or just a random angry (maybe drunk) group. (A regular bar fight would be fun too actually.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back