The Queen's Madness - OOC

@Idea Eh, not everything has to be talked out. Asavar still has a list of stuff he has to do, read the reports, pen a letter, issue commands to the guard to find all other guard who visit the tavern... But I'ma just do a reflection the next day.

I can't imagine your OCs are in super plot important convos that can't do the 'fade to black' on and just PM them to see what they would have talked about and mention anything important that could (but likely did not) happen in the morning.

KillThemAll said:
No, you Miraluka
Love that race.

Cosmo said:
I can't imagine your OCs are in super plot important convos that can't do the 'fade to black' on and just PM them to see what they would have talked about and mention anything important that could (but likely did not) happen in the morning.
that might work...

Idea said:
that might work...
Mhm, it is what I have done in past RPs, works well especially this early as nothing incredibly plot important is likely to happen.

ianbabyyy said:
I have the god damn hiccups.
Hold your breath, when you feel a hiccup coming up, swallow the air back down... works for me.

I see a lot going on at the tavern. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what exactly is going on? Please?

LadyArdent said:
I see a lot going on at the tavern. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what exactly is going on? Please?
At the moment? Everyone is closing up their post to get ready for the next day (Gotta move the timeline on, after all).

People, if you're in the tavern, and all of the characters who work there are currently busy with other people, you are allowed to assume that an npc has served you and get on with finding a free person to play with. The aforementioned people are not obligated to come and serve you if they're busy with other people, and it's not fair to them to get frustrated about it. There are plenty of other people you can interact with. And it is very safe to assume that with a tavern as popular as The Queen's Madness, there are plenty of NPCs working there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no I didn't do that to frustrate anyone at all. I just seen there is so much going on I stopped reading. I don't know who exactly is free or open. I'm trying to look but more gets added which is understandable.

Nothing intended to rile up anyone. I'll just go with the flow since the day is ending pretty much as was stated.

My apologies to anyone who may have taken it the wrong way.

LadyArdent said:
Oh no I didn't do that to frustrate anyone at all. I just seen there is so much going on I stopped reading. I don't know who exactly is free or open. I'm trying to look but more gets added which is understandable.
Nothing intended to rile up anyone. I'll just go with the flow since the day is ending pretty much as was stated.

My apologies to anyone who may have taken it the wrong way.
You're going to make me flip a table! All the tables!

( ;) )

It's alright. I'm just getting frustrated that the characters are getting frustrated by not being served. There would be plenty of npcs in the building to do that, and to assume that there aren't would be unfair.

ianbabyyy said:
All the fucking tables man!!!
Though I think most of these tables are seriously weighted down, so Emmony doesn't accidentally knock them over.
.. Challenge Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back