The Queen's Madness - OOC

Oh no. Like I said I haven't read everything because it is a lot. So if there has been others doing what I have done then I understand completely. I just want interaction and I don't know where to go who is free to interact with me. I love the ideas you have and it is successful so far.

And as I said it wasn't my intention in any negative way.

LadyArdent said:
Oh no. Like I said I haven't read everything because it is a lot. So if there has been others doing what I have done then I understand completely. I just want interaction and I don't know where to go who is free to interact with me. I love the ideas you have and it is successful so far.
Okay ( :) ) Like we said, we're getting everyone to wrap up what they're doing right now, so we can transition to the next day. That should give you plenty of opportunities to slip your character into somewhere.

If you'd like, there's a bare bones synopsis in the overview tab of what's happened so far. It's missing the most recent stuff, but I'm going to update it as soon as we finish this current day. (It's also super vague. I'm planning on going back at some point and fleshing it out a bit, but I'm lazy.

So I'm just going to leave it that she was soon served and found a room for the night. So. Anything else could be disregarded.

ianbabyyy said:
Emmony would attempt to fight him off with a wooden spoon by smacking him with it and saying, "Bad Asavar."
Should fire herself from the Emmony Catapult and smack him with the spoon using the force of the catapult to make it super effective!

LadyArdent said:
So I'm just going to leave it that she was soon served and found a room for the night. So. Anything else could be disregarded.
Should be easier to find things to do tomorrow, since you will be starting 'on the same foot' as everyone else.

LadyArdent said:
Okie dokie!

thumbs%20up_zps0ibq5sxo.gif

LadyArdent said:
Well the problem is the next day has to be night. Silly.
True. But considering the main setting is the tavern currently, I generally consider it almost night when anything starts happening. If you like, I can hold Allan in the background until you get yourself in, and then have him come interact with you.

ianbabyyy said:
Yes! And then she'll hug him to let him know she's not mad.
Hugs are for rebel scum!

LadyArdent said:
Well the problem is the next day has to be night. Silly.
( :( ) Bloody Vampires.

I don't think many people would be upset if you changed it to 'weakened to 'human levels' and endures great discomfort' in sunlight rather then, you know, ashes.

Well that takes away of how to kill them. And that's the twilight idea and I just don't do that. I base it off of Anne Rice type.

LadyArdent said:
I won´t insist much more on this, since it must be getting annoying, but again, Kneckt is pretty much free for interaction. Also, he might be able to help with the whole "sun" problem.

LadyArdent said:
Well that takes away of how to kill them. And that's the twilight idea and I just don't do that. I base it off of Anne Rice type.
I imagine beheading works just fine.

ianbabyyy said:
She'll convert him.
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyArdent said:
Can I chop you? And eat you with some flava beans?
Lol you would probably be better off getting a lot of Vampires for a feast. He would have a lot of blood and meat.

ianbabyyy said:
Hey! We're the darkside! You're the dweeby lightside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back