The Queen's Madness - OOC

LadyArdent said:
Honestly to be be truthful I look forward to something with the Ogre or Draxxen. Despite any fears.
Oh, you flatterer.

LadyArdent said:
Yes you. You play Breeze too don't you?
yeah, so let me get this straight. A little kid bump into her by accident while crossing the only threshold there was and she got so upset she followed him into the kitchen (where he went) to...hit him?

Obviously, only Cosmo is enough to handle Cosmo. A tough life, but it is my life.

tumblr_inline_nyu66pyzRI1smgkdx_500.gif

ianbabyyy said:
A lot of it is nowadays, but not all of it. Honey in bulk can be expensive.
Ah, gotcha. I am a whiskey and coke and pale beer guy.. so... mead is not my bag.

Cosmo said:
Ah, gotcha. I am a whiskey and coke and pale beer guy.. so... mead is not my bag.
I'm not really big on alcohol, but with mead I'm just like yaaaaaaas.........

It helps that I know people who make mead and people who sell honey.

ianbabyyy said:
I'm not really big on alcohol, but with mead I'm just like yaaaaaaas.........
It helps that I know people who make mead and people who sell honey.
Ohhh, so I shall bow to your superior wisdom on this one. ( :) )

well, sorry to disappoint, while still grounded on the same process, it involves a lot more magic and a lot less alcohol.

The water is still pretty goes through a mead phase, so I can more or less say it is technically still an ingredient?

ianbabyyy said:
I'm part of a medieval recreation type society, so I'm full of useless information.
Really? That is neat. Always thought that would be a lot of fun.

ianbabyyy said:
It is :) I'm learning how to make period clothing, how to cook cool stuff, and how to sword fight.
Oh... so... if I pick a fight with you, make sure no pointy objects are nearby? I will keep that in mind.

I'm not sure how I'm existing right now. I keep looking for things to do and despairing because there's nothing left, and I haven't slept in 24 hours.

Cosmo said:
Oh... so... if I pick a fight with you, make sure no pointy objects are nearby? I will keep that in mind.
Good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back