The Queen's Madness - OOC

xEmoBunnehx said:
Oh gosh xD First ya gotta teach her to actually hold it.
Are your alerts working? Mine seem to be messing up...

Oh come on, the murder stroke is easy!

Just grab your sword by the blade and bash the handle into the fucker's skull!

tumblr_inline_o0z04jp9AU1s71ybj_1280.png

KillThemAll said:
Are your alerts working? Mine seem to be messing up...
Oh come on, the murder stroke is easy!

Just grab your sword by the blade and bash the handle into the fucker's skull!

tumblr_inline_o0z04jp9AU1s71ybj_1280.png
XDD She does that with her staff!!

Mine were for a little bit, but now they're working fine.

HAHA

Her hungrily sneaking her way through towards the kitchens and crawling through the slits on all fours like a

crazy Grudge lady

She could get stuck, too, that'd be good~

KillThemAll said:
HAHA
Her hungrily sneaking her way through towards the kitchens and crawling through the slits on all fours like a

crazy Grudge lady

She could get stuck, too, that'd be good~
XDD Joran and Asavar walk in on the poor thing stuck somewhere in the kitchen and she's all "I..I just wanted food.." You can almost hear Asavar's sigh of annoyance xDD

Yup, lol.

I realized how screwed over she would be if a flying creature attacked her or simply

if she was being shot at.

KillThemAll said:
Yup, lol.
I realized how screwed over she would be if a flying creature attacked her or simply

if she was being shot at.
I assume she might hear them coming. Due to the sound of wings or the sound of an arrow whizzing by.

Still rather vulnerable, though.

Couldn't see where the archer was if firing from a distance.

The sound of wings, yeah, that's true. I suppose if they were rather small

or fast it would be less so, though.

An arrow whizzing by wouldn't really reveal much, just that you're getting shot at. You could much more effectively hide from a target if you were able to see them, and lots of marksmanship takes place at super long range when it comes to medieval times. A well-aimed crossbow could mean such death for Aurora. Gives her more reason to STAY neutral.

She gets to see the future and stuff, though, so that godly power I'd say is worth the

lack of vision.

KillThemAll said:
Still rather vulnerable, though.
Couldn't see where the archer was if firing from a distance.

The sound of wings, yeah, that's true. I suppose if they were rather small

or fast it would be less so, though.

An arrow whizzing by wouldn't really reveal much, just that you're getting shot at. You could much more effectively hide from a target if you were able to see them, and lots of marksmanship takes place at super long range when it comes to medieval times. A well-aimed crossbow could mean such death for Aurora. Gives her more reason to STAY neutral.

She gets to see the future and stuff, though, so that godly power I'd say is worth the

lack of vision.
I get your point, but is one shot isn't a kill and she hears the arrow whiz by then she'll certainly know to find some kind of cover. But I see your point. Aura intends to stay neutral, she's only there for protection for a month then she'll move on. Or so she says~ I do want her to help the Queen side, but not to be seen as a target in the rebellion.

As I've told Cosmo, Aura is just there to fuck shit up then leave xD

But she thinks the same way. Blindness for seeing the future? Worth it in every way.

The only bad thing is that she might not get where to hide in certain situations

Such as if an arrow landed nearby, to her right. It could literally have come

from any location so where to hide is really just a game of luck on whether or not

it actually provides protection.

And one arrow can certainly mean death, especially when it comes to crossbows.

Not to mention all the diseases and such that would spread through reused equipment

or simply how various warriors in history coated their projectiles with infected material

and poisons.

KillThemAll said:
The only bad thing is that she might not get where to hide in certain situations
Such as if an arrow landed nearby, to her right. It could literally have come

from any location so where to hide is really just a game of luck on whether or not

it actually provides protection.

And one arrow can certainly mean death, especially when it comes to crossbows.

Not to mention all the diseases and such that would spread through reused equipment

or simply how various warriors in history coated their projectiles with infected material

and poisons.
Right. Arrows are like.. her worst enemy at this point. Well..her and Em's.

But for Em, she's in more danger since she's kind of..leader-ish person of the rebellion.

Em is screwed if she goes into battle and there are archers.

Aura has an Asavar for a pincushion.

KillThemAll said:
Em is screwed if she goes into battle and there are archers.
Aura has an Asavar for a pincushion.
Pfff. As if. Assavar wouldn't take an arrow for her xD He just likes her booty >.>

Em has her brother. And others o-o

Yeah, but she's still lacking a personal pincushion

Those normal guys wouldn't last very long, unless she stacked them into a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back