The Queen's Madness - OOC

xEmoBunnehx said:
Exhausting. I really hate tech foundations. I sat in those uncomfortable chairs so long I couldn't feel my ass.
Oooh, poor Bun-Bun.

Come up with a name for Ireland yet? No pressure~

Totalwar Warhammer, you suck so much time out of me. Anyways, yes they are extremely like harpies, but they also have arms so they can hold, say, a short spear.

Beowulf said:
Totalwar Warhammer, you suck so much time out of me. Anyways, yes they are extremely like harpies, but they also have arms so they can hold, say, a short spear.
Good to know~

xEmoBunnehx said:
In another RP, I made a girl cry because of my post x.x I feel so bad ad so proud Dx
What was it? Also, that's a sign of good writing, so congrats.

xEmoBunnehx said:
The RP I started. It's called The War. Should be in the same tab this one is~ Thank you c: I try >.>
Don't feel bad when others cry, I don't.

Er...

They're enjoying the pain you're giving them.

Er...

Yeah, don't feel bad.

xEmoBunnehx said:
The RP I started. It's called The War. Should be in the same tab this one is~ Thank you c: I try >.>
I read it, certainly nice.

I love anguish and death in RP!

Though, killing off main characters can be difficult for me to do, NPCs are never safe.

It's like a factory of blood for them~

Last edited by a moderator:
KillThemAll said:
I read it, certainly nice.
I love anguish and death in RP!

Though, killing off main characters can be difficult for me to do, NPCs are never safe.

It's like a factory of blood for them~
I didn't ill that one off. The girl who owns her did in a PvP match. There's been 2 'main character' deaths. Both pretty intense :P But it's a fun RP :D

Also, that reply for Aura was lot of fun to write :D Poor Joran..so much work to do..and with a blind lady who doesn't even know how to hold a sword xD

xEmoBunnehx said:
I didn't ill that one off. The girl who owns her did in a PvP match. There's been 2 'main character' deaths. Both pretty intense :P But it's a fun RP :D
Also, that reply for Aura was lot of fun to write :D Poor Joran..so much work to do..and with a blind lady who doesn't even know how to hold a sword xD
Hehe, Joran's been through worse!

Also, I love all these sub plots I've been setting up. So fun for me to write...

Working on a reply~

I hate to leave a character just randomly off, so finishing off

Josef in some way really just puts my mind at ease. Same

going for Quinn.

KillThemAll said:
I hate to leave a character just randomly off, so finishing off
Josef in some way really just puts my mind at ease. Same

going for Quinn.
I can't wait to introduce one of my characters c; He is a real.. 'blast' xD I'm waiting till after the raid happens.

xEmoBunnehx said:
I can't wait to introduce one of my characters c; He is a real.. 'blast' xD I'm waiting till after the raid happens.
Doing the same for Vass.

Got an event planned for after the tavern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back