The Queen's Madness - OOC

Also, Joran is a lot like his mother, so he is much less

hardened than his father and his blonde hair rather

than brown like his brother and father.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Shouldn't Aura have some if she is? O-o
Mm, that depends. I feel like Seers vary a bit in how they See things and have Visions. Emmony's always been a bit prone to visions, and being so heavily involved in the rebellion conflict, it makes sense that she'd be hit with them more and more often.

So it depends on which direction you'd like to take Aura in. :)

ianbabyyy said:
Mm, that depends. I feel like Seers vary a bit in how they See things and have Visions. Emmony's always been a bit prone to visions, and being so heavily involved in the rebellion conflict, it makes sense that she'd be hit with them more and more often.
So it depends on which direction you'd like to take Aura in. :)
Well.. I'd like to keep her rather.. un-involved with the war. Butttt I do have an idea of a vision I'd like to do with Aura and possibly Emmony since it would semi-involve both sides. I think >.> But then again I'd also like Aura to help out the Queen's side. I also think it would be interesting, since Aura is with the Queen (but no like..Asavar involved. More like..I'mma moocher. xD ), if she had more visions concerning the war. Especially ones that could potentially be the Queen's side falling and Her telling Asavar which would change the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back