The Queen's Madness - OOC

You know what, I'm going to put Buras somewhere and let you lot take it from there, until my return. Now where would be a good place to set him and get the propa fightin' done.

@ianbabyyy

-purrs-

So Aurora is terrified of heights and Emmony likes them.

I'd imagine Aurora avoids certain stimulations like heights and doing the do while Emmony partakes in them because they're enhanced in a way by her blindness.

I'm going to put Buras somewhere, I must. BUT WHERE IS EVERYTHING!?!? All I know is that places exist. Camelot, at least where Whytwind is, wouldn't be a good idea since he's a Histyr so that's off the list. And I don't want to put him right next to the Queen's kingdom (Queendom, whatever). So....

Hehe, alright~

My parents say my name differently, which is one of the biggest things they argue over.

@KillThemAll Pssh, my mind is still kinda blown from the fact you are a woman.. >.> totally thought you were a guy. Normally, I don't care one way or the other, you know? Online, people are just people, but... when you think one thing for a long time and find out the opposite is true, you are just flabbergasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back