The Path From Fayland - Official RP

(Yeah I noticed that but I just said that's just her char I didn't know that she acutely didn't understand what I had just typed)

(Sorry if I was insulting thank you for putting that in there!!!)

His heart raced a million miles a minute when she held his hand. "What do you mean why did I come by myself." His mind was racing and his heart was about to explode. Thankfully years of robberies kept his body cool as a cucumber.

"I came out here wanting some alone time. I climbed a tree and enjoyed my few seconds before I was shot. As in the saying out of the frying pan and into the fire (get it wink wink)." He then started remembering the event. Immediately he snapped himself back. "How did you find me?"

"No not that I mean leaving Fayland." she tries again and then answers his question. "I smelt the fire well smoke, I guess you can't smell fire. I Guess it was a bit of luck." Juniper wraps her other hand around his arm still holding his hand. 
(night)

((Ugh. When I go to bed, you guys need to SLOW DOWN so I don't keep winding up finding eleven pages I missed the next morning.))

Axel struggles to get up until he is on his feet he then walked towards the direction everyone left. As he got to the area he called out "Val ,Juniper, Coricon, Vex ,Wolf girl! (Sorry I forgot your name).

((Did you guys just leave me where the wolverines were attacking? Because I'm still unconscious..so much stuff happens when I'm not here...))

((Lol, well the wolverines are all dead finally. I actually don't know where Juniper & Caricon are.. xD but as far as I know, Axel, Birch, and Faye are still at the ruins.))

((I go to volleyball and come back with a bunch of alerts...brava people, brava!))

---

Pandora groaned in pain, her breaths labored since the wolverine ripped through her neck and shoulders. Placing a hand on her wound, Pandora noticed someone bandaged it up. "Probably Juniper.." Pandora thought to herself. Struggling to stand up, Pandora noticed everyone had moved on. Without her.

---

((Wait are some of you guys still at the ruins?))

(I'm off to tech soon. working on my twin's play this week and weekend. I'll be back in the later afternoons which is usually when the rp picks up anyways. I'm so excited to finally be a techie. Okay anyways, just thought I'd let you know I'll be on a little bit less.)

Pandora leaned onto one of the ruins, struggling to stand up properly. They had left the young healer where the wolverines attacked them. "They could be at the camp...?" Pandora tried to reason with herself, trying to give her hope that they didn't just leave her.

Limping away, Pandora hissed in pain when she tripped over a dead wolverine's body. With no power to lift herself up, Pandora blacked out on the ground.

---

((YOU HAVE A TWIN?!))

((Well, someone could go and rescue Pandora who's still at the scene of the wolverine attack....or you can just leave her there like a great friend. Haha xD ))

Vex face-palmed.

"Agh, Pandora! We left her back where the wolverines attacked us! All right guys, I'm gonna go bring her back, be back in a few minutes.

He shifted into beast form and ran back to where Pandora lay unconscious on the ground. He picked her up in his mouth and carried her back to the campsite, laying her down next to the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back