The Path From Fayland - Official RP

"Yeah, he said he'd sell it since I told him that I was in a hurry." Ivy nods. She puts in back in it's sheath and turns toward Vex. "Ready?" she asks, grinning.

(Stupid Internet modem disconnected lol)

"Oh, this is my brother Axel. He says he would like to join us too. So we're supposed to leave tomorrow right?"

"Nice deal," Faye says to Ivy with a grin.

Faye leans forward and looks at Vex. "Well come on, since you're anxious to go." She grasps his arm and pulls him along. "Wait, you're supposed to be leading the way," she lets go of his arm and allows him to take them to the food storage.

"All right. Gimme a second to pick up the scent again. In a complicated way, I can't remember where the place actually was, so I've gotta sniff it out again quick. Bear with me."

Vex shifted to beast form and sniffed around, and after a brief moment, turned to the group and grunted, gesturing with his head for them to climb onto his back.

"He's joining? How exciting!" Ivy grins happily. "Tomorrow we're preparing and then at 3am the next Day, Vex, Faye, Darian, and I have come up with a brilliant plan to safely leave Bellford without getting caught." I smile. "If you haven't heard it, I can always catch you up on it."

Ivy takes a step back and falls flat on the ground. She lets out a little squeak, startled by the sudden transformation. 'The big scary dog is on your side, Ivy.' she convinces herself internally. She stands up and reluctantly takes a clump of soft white hair in her hand and gently pulls herself up onto Vex's back.

((oh lordy well, since everyone got settled at the bonfire, we all came up with a plan to leave, so we all set out to gather supplies, food, and weapons for the journey. Me, Faye, Ivy, Axel, and Axel's brother are all heading to a food supply that I found. Heading there, as in, I'm carrying them on my back in beast form))

(Hate when the internet goes out randomly xD )

Faye stops for a moment and looks over at Val. "Oh, he looks a lot like you, so it makes sense that you're brothers," she says with a light laugh. "As long as he's game and able to keep this a secret from the villagers, he can tag along as well. The more the merrier!" she smiles warmly. "Come on, Val, Vex is taking us to a little storage of food he found that we're gonna..borrow from for our long journey. Axel, why don't you join us too? I mean, if you guys want. And I think we're planning on leaving tomorrow, yes." Faye waves her arm at Val and his brother, gesturing them to follow.

Vex ushers the rest of the people onto his back, and then takes off running, trying to be as gentle as possible. First-time riders tended to often freak out and fall off. Once they reached the food storage, Vex slid to a stop, throwing up a cloud of dirt and dust. When they all climbed off of his back, he shifted to human form and flung open to storage room doors.

"Behold."

"Wowwww." Ivy gasped, stepping into the storage. "The good thing is, we cant take all of it, so we'll generously leave some for the owners..." Ivy jokes, "No, no, we're bad people, but we have an adventure to go on! Vex, how much can you reasonably carry?" 
(goodnight guys, Imma go to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow!)

Faye brushed some fur off her leggings, still smiling from the ride over here. "That was fun," she said while laughing. She looked up, seeing the stacks of food inside the small storage room. Faye gasped, walking inside.

A wide smile swept across her face as she scanned the shelves full of goods. "Niiiice," Faye said, taking a few steps forward. "Do you know who owns all this?" she asked, turning to face Vex.

Vex rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Well, given that we'll be leaving in the morning, so I'll have more energy than any other part of my day, I'd say I could reasonably carry about five-hundred pounds of food, weapons, and supplies all together without my movement being significantly hindered." 
((ima go to bed too. Don't do too much without me! nighty night))

Faye's eyes pop, still looking at Vex.

"500 pounds? Holy--wow..well, you certainly will come in handy," Faye says, chuckling as she scratches the back of her head.

(Imma go to bed too! I'll be on tomorrow, of course //all day, everyday xD// Goodnight everyone! ^^)

Valindil got of Vex's back and started to take supplies and load them onto Vex's back. 
(Goodnight guys!) 
(Tamura are you going to stay on?) 
(Oh and how about you little dreamer?)

Valindil walked back to the General Store having a feeling they all forgot something when. He turned around the corner and saw the girl named Juniper sitting there. "Oh it looks like we all forgot you" said Valindil. " You look tired".

Juniper looks up hearing her name. She nods in reply. "I am, it's not as easy as it looks to use the holy arts." She lifts her head from the warmth of the fire and tries to make out the figure through the smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back