• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Question? Comments? Concerns? Post them here rather than flooding other tabs!

Nightpack Ranks

Alpha

• Hatchet ( @TheBOOKWORMgal )[/size]

Hunters

• Silver Mist @Hollowed Kadaver )
  • Ashen ( @Hollowed Kadaver )

Gamma

• Turtle (@TheBOOKWORMgal )
  • Enigma (@TheBOOKWORMgal )
  • Mable ( @Lonelytaco )

Fighters

To Be's

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hollowed Kadaver

@wolfborn4

@Idea

@Stormlight

@Mystique

@NightCasterZ

@NyxNightmare

Thread is up. A few things to know..

There is only one Alpha and Gamma per pack. This is first come first serve.

Every rank other than those two ( aside from To be's ) can only have two players from each pack playing them. If ranks begin to overflow with people, I'll create a third Pack that will be Neutral in the war between Nightpack and Sunpack.

There hasn't been a whole lot of interest in the human faction idea, so I'd prefer if you stuck with a wolf. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.

@JokerValentine

However, if you really want a human character, shape shifting is always an option

Lonelytaco said:
There hasn't been a whole lot of interest in the human faction idea, so I'd prefer if you stuck with a wolf. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.
@JokerValentine

However, if you really want a human character, shape shifting is always an option
Fair. Just have him be a white wolf shifter?

Idea said:
am I perhaps spelling it wrong? It was some writing competition, I believe...
Writing competition? Hmm.. Sure you got the right person? Last com. I did like that was recent and I never posted it here O.o

Lonelytaco said:
Writing competition? Hmm.. Sure you got the right person? Last com. I did like that was recent and I never posted it here O.o
I recall you or @Hollowed Kadaver mentioning something like that. Maybe I am mistaken.

So I'm actually really excited about this, so I'm gonna make my intro post tonight. Anyone else whose been accepted can do so as well, but only make intros, that way people who post their CS tomorrow aren't behind.

Lol for some reason the accordion is acting dumb for both of the sheets. Both character sheets are done completely, but I'll try and fix the code tomorrow when I am at a computer. @Lonelytaco

Completed Characters (1/4)

Going to start creating most of the characters today, is there anyone that has interest in creating relationships between the characters of varying degrees?

Stormlight said:
Completed Character (0/4)

Going to start creating most of the characters today, is there anyone that has interest in creating relationships between the characters of varying degrees?
All of my characters are up for relationships

Stormlight said:
Completed Character (0/4)

I am up to it, 100%.

I wish I could get LawNeck a daughter. It was gonna happen in the previous RP, but it didn't, which was a shame...I had a lit of plans.

Anywho, open for relationships of almost any kind.

I have completed my first character for the packs. I'd love to get criticism and feedback on the characters, if you have anything to say about them of course. Anyway, since i desire to create at least one pup for one of the packs, do you want me to create and roleplay LawNeck's daughter?

Stormlight said:
I have completed my first character for the packs. I'd love to get criticism and feedback on the characters, if you have anything to say about them of course. Anyway, since i desire to create at least one pup for one of the packs, do you want me to create and roleplay LawNeck's daughter?
Yeah, I'd love to if you could.

As for criticism criticisms a feedback, I'd be happy to provide it for you. Truth be told, I've been holding myself back, since I promised myself not to post my thoughts on other player's characters without request (which is being pretty frustrating), but I'd be glad to do it fior anyone who asks.

Cloud Nagasake] [FONT='Kaushan Script']Well I fixed the sheet coding by altering it completely! [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11031-lonelytaco/ said:
@Lonelytaco[/URL]
It looked fine when I saw it last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back