• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack | IC

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori hopped off the sofa deciding to take the risk. If he killed her - then he killed her. Closing her eyes she felt her body shifting her long raven black framed her porcelain face.

She tugged her sweater around her thin body. Before giving a soft shy smile. She stood awkwardly hoping he didn't scream. "Hi..."

Glacier gave a tiny smile threw the back mirror at Dia. "I want everyone of us... to get a thing of flowers for her. I'm gonna get peonies." Glacier took comfort in matt's hand holding his.

"Her favorite color was red or blue." He whispered.

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Content
Dia saw Matt looking at her through the rearview mirror. She could only close her eyes and pray silently. Her mother has always been a spiritualist, Dia has always shrugged it off before but praying for the dead has always brought her comfort. She watched the window and saw people having a merry day, it made her heart curl because of the events that had happened to her and the people around her.

She saw a flower shop not too far away and pointed at it. "That seems like a good place to find flowers." They stopped iinront of it. She noticed a variation of flowers and saw peonies. "Did you know the peonies at times symbolizes honor?" She asked the both of them with a sad look in her eye. "Rosemary are for remembrance, we should take some of those too." She said knowingly, studying about flowers with Elena before.

Interacting with: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness Nightblade Nightblade

Feeling: Sad

[/div][/div][/div]

Orion
Interactions: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Orion continued to eat, having a good time. As he ate, he didn’t notice her shifting into a human. “So what do you think of-“ He saw her. “My... cooking...” He gaped, staring at her in shock and awe. She’s so pretty... BUT WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?!!!

[IMG='align:right;']http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20200000/Fan-Art-tom-hardy-20257498-320-240.gif[/IMG]
Pulling in and parking, Matt got out of the car and looked thoughtful about the flowers before one came to mind for him.
"Snowdrops have a meaning Hope, Sympathy and Rebirth"
He explained as he spotted some bunches of the small white flowers. Matts hand went from holding Glaciers, to draping across his shoulder instead, his wolf picking up on the sad aura and wanting to comfort as all wolves do with a lot of physical contact.
They were my moms favorite flower
Matt thought to himself as he picked up a bunch of the delicate white flowers.

Interactions: Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness - Sybella/Glacier/ Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum - Dia

Glacier glanced back at Dia giving a soft smile. "Peonies where Sy's mothers favorite . I know she loved exotic flowers like orchards but those won't survive here..." sliding out of the car. He took hold of matt's hand giving a soft squeeze.

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori shifted her feet as she glanced at him. Chewing her lower lip she ran a hand threw her thick hair. Coming out and saying she was he's wolf would sound crazy but showing him might be too much to handle.

She took his hand in hers smiling softly. "Snow." She whispered pointing at herself. The young woman took a shaky seat back down on the sofa. "I know you must have questions..." she whispered suddenly nervous.

[class=workspace] height:100%; width:100%; background-color:#efe5d5; [/class] [class=bg] background-color:white; color:#513f35; padding:5px; margin:auto; width: 70%; height:100%; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=containerhide] font-size:14px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:30px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=container] font-size:14px; padding-right:35px; font-family: Cambria; text-align:justify; width:95%; height:300px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=pic] height:300px; width:250px; margin:auto; position:relative; background: url('http://www.art-spire.com/wp-content/gallery/2013/Mars_2013/31-03-13_Xianghe_Kong/Xianghe_Kong.jpg') no-repeat; background-size:250px; [/class]

[div class=workspace][div class=bg][div class=containerhide][div class=pic][/div]

Diantha

Content
"Looks like you all know your flowers." A male florist got out of the room behind a counter and greeted them with a smile but quickly frowned as he sensed the atmosphere the three shifters gave off. He quickly walks towards them taking note of the flowers that they picked up. "All of those seem like a wonderful choices. Might I suggest a dark crimson rose?" Dia was the one who nodded as she asked the flowers to be arranged.

They waited for the florist to finish, snowdrops and rosemarys were arranged at the side while pink peonies and the crimson rose were at the center creating a beautiful gradiation. "It's beautiful." Dia exclaimed as the florist handed the flowers to her. "On the house." He said as he gave Dia a tap on the shoulder. Dia gave the flowers to Glacier, knowing that she can't hold the flowers while using the crutches. She whispered a thank you to the florist as they left the shop. At the car, Dia draped her arms on Glacier's shoulder to give him comfort while they drive back to the cabin.

Interacting with: Nightblade Nightblade Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Feeling: Sad

[/div][/div][/div]

Glacier held the flowers tightly in his hands as they drove back to the pack house. He was glad for the comfort that Matt and Dia gave.

He's eyes burned as they pulled up to the pack house. Getting out he helped Dia out carefully, "I uh think Sy would love these.. will."

IMG_1771.jpgAmori chewed her lower lip. "I know this is a lot to take in. But I'm a shifter. I am your wolf." She spoke softly. Her white eyes were full of fear as she stared up at him.

He's yell caused her to sink back into the sofa. "My name is Amori..." she paused. "I didn't want to have any secrets between us... between me and my first friend." She trailed off.

Orion

He blinked. “Wait... my mind would never make up such a beautiful woman...” He blushed. “I mean... uh...” He blushed harder. Looking her over, he looked at her pearl-white skin, her deep raven hair. He stared into her white eyes, feeling his heart skip a beat. She’s gorgeous... He blinked, feeling like an Angel was standing in front of him. He held his breath, rubbing his good eyes until it hurt. He opened his eye, blushing. “You... you’re real. Wow...” He gently touched her hand, pulling it to his face. “Wow...” He gently let go. “Snow? Like... the wolf I named?...” No way... she can’t be... but that’s... “You’re... Snow... wow...” He sat down, admiring her. “Wow.” He blinked. “Wait. HOW are you Snow?!!”​

Last edited:
BE25CB1E-3D10-4128-A55C-53CDDDF741C2.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Mentions/Interacting: Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare
The girl in his arms began to breathe heavily, hyperventilating. Pallus went into alarm mode. Ember was hurt and further action could make it worse. He did what he thought would make it better. The boy wrapped his arms tighter around Ember, leaning his forehead against hers. "Shhhh. It’s okay. Everything is going to be okay. Just listen and breathe,” he whispered. Her breathes rattled against him, and he looked into her eyes, shushing her softly and holding her.​

5B8DF750-80DB-46F2-B8AA-07BD29256FF3.jpeg
/coded by allure/
AIDA

Mentions/Interacting: None
Aida smirked from the bushes. A member of the pack had fallen. She had tracked the dead wolf’s brother through the forest, and had been there when he found his sister. She was now watching the cabin, sneaking between trees and circling around. Suddenly, the she-wolf had an idea. She turned tail and loped down the trails that she had made.

She had the dead wolf by the scruff, dragging its black body into the forest. Her twisted mind had come up with the plan. As the pack was already torn apart, she would terrorize it. The body grew heavy in her jaws, and she tightened her grip, yanking closer to the cabin. She finally tossed it next to the side of the building, then sprinted into the cover of darkness. The pack was fully unaware of the creature lurking in the shadows.​

Ember
Interactions: hostage hostage
Ember blinked, feeling his warm forehead against her’s. She looked into his eyes, melting. Her chest’s movement slowed and she was able to breathe again. She hugged him gently, moving her face into his neck. “Pallus... thank you...”​

336400C6-5833-4E04-B85E-5532D57C2718.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

He leaned his head over her, keeping her close to his chest. “Are you okay?” he asked for the hundredth time. He wanted to keep Ember safe. His protective instincts were surging in and all he wanted to do was stay near the girl. “Ember-” he started to say. He shook his head, cutting himself off.​

Ember
She nodded. “I’m okay... I’m okay...” She breathed in his scent, hearing his hwartbeat once more. When he paused, she looked up. “What is it?”​

78392043-D840-4181-9839-5348A09BFB63.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Pallus smiled a bit. “I need some rest, if you want to stay here,” he suggested. He bit his lip as he broke away from their hug. He was nervous, and his cheeks were probably red. He tried to conceal his uncertainty.​

Ember
Biting her lip, she felt like he had more to say, but didn’t continue. Closing her eyes, she sighed. “I don’t want to be a bother... could I stay here?...”​

391FC620-919A-47DE-AF7C-30CBEFD8A9E0.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

“You’re never a bother, Ember,” he said. Pallus got up and walked to his dresser. After digging around for a bit, he produced a red sweatshirt. “This would probably be more comfortable to wear,” he said, handing it to her. Pallus took off his own shirt and looked over his shoulder. “It’s more comfortable for me,” he said apologetically.​

Ember
intercations: hostage hostage
Smiling at his words, she gently moved herself back into the bed. Her body still aches from all her bruises, and her head was still throbbing, but she felt like none of it mattered when she was with Pallus. When he handed her the sweatshirt, she gladly took it, pausing when he took off his own shirt. Blushing, she couldn’t help but stare as his muscular body. Her face heating up, it took a minute until she could tear her eyes away. “Oh? Oh okay... thanks..” She spoke quietly, feeling shy all of a sudden. She slipped on the sweatshirt, staring down at it. This... is his. I’m wearing his sweatshirt!! Oh it smells just like him! Oh this is heaven!! Smiling at herself happily, she stood with help from the bed. Walking over, she gently tugged him to the bed. “You should sleep... your ribs need lots of time to heal...” Speaking softly, she mad ehim lay down, then checked his bandages one more time, her fingers slipping over his abs she pulled away. She blushed again. “Just rest...”​

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori sighed as she ran a hand threw her hair. She didn't want to put others at risk but she didn't want secrets between her and her first friend.

Unsure how to explain it she chewed her lower lip. "I'm Snow...I don't really know how to explain it. But I was born being able to turn into a wolf." She explained softly.

"I know this is a lot to take in." She sat on the sofa wringing her hands as she stared up at him.

Orion
Orion stares, soaking it all in. Sitting down, he was quiet for quite a while. “So... you’re like a werewolf... but better?” He tilted his head. “Can... can I watch you turn into a wolf?”​

IMG_1771.jpg
Amori stared at him as he asked if he could watch her turn into a wolf. Glancing around she hopped off the sofa. Standing by the door she felt her body shifting. Her bones moving into place and fur slowly beginning to cover her body.

Staring up at him she nuzzled his hand softly. Leaning up she gently licked his face tail wagging slightly.

Orion
He watched her step back, sensing she was nervous. He stayed sitting, looking at her. His eyes widened as she suddenly became a wolf. He just stared as she came over and licked his face. Blushing, he realized something. “You completely understand everything I told you... don’t you?” THATS SO EMBARASSING!!! I can’t believe she kept listening to how much of a loser I was!!
“Wow you... you’re the real deal. Wow.”​

A8C82248-320F-4DE2-8995-F2335E43D0C5.jpeg
/coded by allure/
PALLUS

Pallus chuckled, noting her embarrassment. “Alright, alright,” he said, complying with her. His chest tingled as she trailed her fingers down, and he laid his head on a pillow. He glanced at Ember, looking her up and down. He had to admit that she looked good in his shirt. He spread his arms, motioning for her to lay down. When she did, Pallus slung one arm around her torso, trying to comfort her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back