[The North] OOC

Let me clarify that. Regarding the wee sprite, she's still capable of flying around, and can do so in a number of ways. What she can't do is fly for very long, especially at night when it really gets cold. Two laps around the airship is out. She could certainly still fly from point to point, or between you guys carrying messages. Also, when there's some sun and it isn't just plain insanity cold, she can fly around for longer stints. In case it wasn't clear, this night is going to be murder on ice, and that's beyond her for anything beyond quick hops. I'd say a minute is the absolute max, and thirty seconds is a wiser limit.

Want to get my geography straight before I post. Ace is currently outside the ship and everyone is sleeping inside, correct?

Ace is on deck, between the gondola and the balloon.

Is your character's preferred name Triumph or Ace?

Ah, okay.

It would depend on who is talking. Triumph would be the preferred for anyone he doesn't know, with Ace being the norm among those he is closer to. Like how a hypothetical "Cecelia Cahn" might be "CC" to her friends but "Cecelia" to teachers and other non-friends/family.

Sorry about the die roll....didn't know how to do it...but then I saw the prior posting so I had to test it out.

<spoiler="Something"> Some text </spoiler> with square brackets where I have angled. You can always quote any post to see how things are done.

Like this.

Emerald Countermagic possible on the Storm? I'm guessing we would have to be closer or it's too high for me to kick.

Huh, forgot about my Anima power. Just putting it in here so I don't forget again.

Solar Exalted of the Twilight Caste may perceive Essence through their anima, allowing them to hone their senses for magic. By spending five motes, a Twilight may add (Essence) automatic successes on any (Intelligence + Occult) roll to identify a Charm or to analyze it with Essence sight, and on any (Perception + Awareness) roll made to notice a magical effect or Charm. In addition, this supernatural perception easily

pierces through deception, adding a +3 bonus to the Solar’s Dodge MDV against unnatural Illusions. These effects come into play automatically once the Solar spends 11+ motes of Peripheral Essence.

Does this mean I have to have my sorcerous sight up to use it if I wanted to?

Loststar: No. Notice the '...to identify a Charm or to analyze it with Essence sight, and on any..." bit. While it does enhance those actions, it is not dependent on them. You can analyse charms with the Obvious keyword without it, as well as some forms of effect. When trying to pierce unnatural effects, Essence sight works great. You can do without it, but it's harder.

...Loading...

Oh, yes, while I'm thinking about it; for the rest of the scene, any actions made to help preserve the airship and protect it against the storm get 2 bonus automatic successes. It's Miashara's call on how strict that definition is, though.

Kiara with her crew should get the ship to safety. The rest of us form assault team close in to the spirits. Capturing the spirit or successful negotiation may give use useful info to whereabouts of the pilgrims. While aleck can dispell any spell.

Taking off in the blizzard wouldn't really work very well. Also, it would probably be best for Kiara to be present at any negotiations that take place; having an eclipse caste around to make any agreements binding can be useful.

Then Lets move forth to investigate and eradicate any threats there are. Perhaps we split ourselves up to 2 team, me, Kiara and Aleck.

and the rest the other team. And we try to flank them side to side. Any better suggestion?

What's tracking down the spirits going to be?

(Please tell me we have a tracker. This would be really silly really fast if we dont)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back