[The North] OOC

FYI from the errata, so people don't forget:

(pp. 244-245)

Exalts need not spend experience to purchase or create Combos, nor spend Willpower to activate them. Characters may simultaneously activate as many of their Charms as they desire, so long as the combination of powers activated obeys the rules for creating Combos (for example, characters still may not activate two Simple Charms simultaneously, nor activate another Charm at the same time as a Charm that lacks the Combo-OK keyword).

Throwing knives and stabbing knives are the same. There was an explicit bit of reality-be-damned in the basic book about it. Regarding Call the Blade, you may summon both at the same time for +1m additional cost.

So we take turn to keep watch? Looks like Ace volunteered for the first.

So do we pair up to watch over two direction at one time? Or each of us take a 2 hour rotating shift?

IC is fine. How the watch works is up to you. Just recall there is work to be done tonight, and you all will need some sleep.

I suggest 2 hourly rotation, on foot survellience around our campsite, in this sequence:

Ace

Noname

yu

Alek

Kiara

Miashara said:
Throwing knives and stabbing knives are the same. There was an explicit bit of reality-be-damned in the basic book about it. Regarding Call the Blade, you may summon both at the same time for +1m additional cost.
I assume this is also true for summoning the loyal steel than so I spend 2 mote to keep my short daiklaves (1 for each) in elsewhere

Minor question. Is it possible for Alek to craft his familiar some appropriate clothing so that she doesn't get frostbitten again? If so, what's the time/roll requirements?

And sorry on my latest post in the game. The dice tool erred out when I did it, so I redid it, and ended up with three separate little items. I will have to fix it when I get home and onto my PC.

He said dice rollerer erred for him. If I count correctly he still have 4 die to roll (2 from stunt and 2 from his int since it is 5)

Im at work right now actually. I had a bit of downtime and was thinking I could knock out a quick post. Unfortunately, the computer I used didn't exactly have the best updated system. I got about 2 more hours, and then I can attempt to fix it then. Sorry about the mess :D

Ok, what browsers are you all using, and how are you doing multiple dice? I seem to be failing hard.

Permission to delete the post?

I'm using Firefox and after rolling the first die, a button appears in the roller block to "throw another", which adds another roll.

I have IE, chrome and mozilla when I roll a dice there is a button in the square says throw another dice so I just press that one. Though I didn't try to use mozilla or chrome with it yet. Ok just tested with all three web browser and there doesnt seem to be any problem with them.

Friggen theme or whatever it was called was basically making every roll I might have made fail.

BTW, possible to craft Candy cold weather gear?

No, not and still let her fly. You could make her a little parka, but the weight would keep her land bound.

The exception being if you had some red jade. Then you could artifact her up something. Recall currency is not red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back