[The North] OOC

Wuming said:
From Tick 4-Tick 9: What can I do? Move per tick until my turn?
Or defend against any attack other than these nothing really unless you have a charm that lets you do something.

EDIT: On an unrelated note how many winter bear are there and how many of them are rushing to each individual?

I will post my action tomorrow I don't have my books with me at the moment but something I realised about my mote I want to add. I calculated my attunement cost wrong. 3 for short daiklave+3 for short daiklave+3 for lamellar + 4 for heartstone bracers = 13 attunement cost (I calculated heartstone wrong) I corrected sheet and will correct my IC post now

Sorry that post took so long, I was wrestling with flurry rules and anima calculations and other such things along with homework. My pace should pick up in the next couple weeks.

Dont worry. We will just award ourselves infinite xp and become crazy yet cosmic GODS and rule the Universe mwahahahahahaha!!!

aaannnddddd that is now Onyx's new motivation.

Trying this on a semi-functional machine, not my baby.

Wuming: Yu is already in the snow among them, so getting to the bears isn't an issue. The storm spirits have dematerialized, most fleeing, and are lost to your vision without the help of powerful charms.

Onyx Fox, you are also right among them. There's no need to move forwards.

Arion Wind: Unfortunately, you were aiming for the spirits and that doesn't hold over for the bears. You aiming dice are non applicable, but for ease of continuity, we'll just skip the last three in each of your rolls.

Greenstalker: Do you want to establish surprise or attack? (Re)Establishing surprise is covered on page 156, and requires a misc. action that may be flurriable. Be aware that using snow and wind to hide is non-applicable against winter bears. Simply leaping is going to incur a -3 penalty unless you have Foe Vaulting technique. This is in addition to normal flurry penalties.

Everything else looked good. I'm going to do some combat, and this time I'll post full stats for everything.

No I was just giving a description (for stunt) from an observers point, I don't inted to try to re-establish surprise just yet It is rather a surprise by doing something excessive rather than making a surprise from a stealth position. Maybe later if it gets more dire situation I will try to re-establish surprise and when that happens I will use something else than wind and snow or rather use them in a different way (like throwing a big chunk of snow to eyes of bear)

It would be really disadventegous for me try to re-establish surprise anyway. First i get a dexterity+stealth roll but becuase of my current anima banner i get -2 already, second defending party gets to roll wits+awareness+2 which makes a 4 die of disadvantage already and if I get a -3 penalty on top of that it won't worth even to try and get misc action penalties (speed and dv).

Also there is perception+awareness roll that target gets when I try to attack from surprise and its difficulty is based on my success on re-establishnig surprise roll so in any scenerio it is a lose-lose one for my character unless I get a few charms to help me with conditions.

Miashara said:
Arion Wind: Unfortunately, you were aiming for the spirits and that doesn't hold over for the bears. You aiming dice are non applicable, but for ease of continuity, we'll just skip the last three in each of your rolls.
My mistake, I had meant to clarify in the OOC: The first arrow (the only one with the aim dice applied to it) was meant to be fired at the spirit he was aiming at, if possible. The second arrow would be at the bear as his focus returned to more than just his single target. If the spirit is out of range/sight, then yeah, the first arrow would lose three dice (or spend 3m more, if that would be more convenient).

It seems merging deleted our dices on IC. I wonder if Miashara got them recorded before the merge or should we reroll last set of them.

It is a waste...such a fun start. Any one has better idea how to continue?

Hehe...I think we better PM our ST first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back