• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Night Parade of 100 Yokai

FluffyFox

Ninja Kitty
Every year a festival is thrown in honor of the Night Parade of 100 Yokai. It is to give them reverence and make sure the group doesn't cause trouble for the next year. This will the the 100th year of this festival. The square was decorated beautifully and there was place where there would be a pageant, the winners declared the the Lady and Lord of the Night Parade.

I had watched the Festival for many years thinking it was something funny, but this year, I would join them. I left my Night Parade in the hills like I did every time I went to town and turned into my human form, It still looked a little odd but I didn't care. I come into town to see them just starting the pageant. I smile and stand on the edge watching as they elect a little slip of a girl, with white hair and red eyes like me as the lady of the parade and I smile.

I usually never take interest in who they elect each year, but this one, she was just so bright, I wondered if she would bring this brightness to my parade. I push through the crowd and jump up on the platform, my horns had come through my forehead again and I let my red eyes show.

Everyone takes a step back as they look at me. I smirk as I look down at the girl."What is your name?" I ask, the man I had pushed off the stage stands and looks at me with anger."Sia, Milord." I smirk and take her hand pulling her against me."You are to join me, in my night parade." I pull her back with me as my yokai cart appeared out of now where. We step up into and are gone.

-----

In this you may join as one of the Night Parade of 100 Yokai, your lord just brought home a human girl which is going to start trouble with the humans and other yokai in the area. This takes place during the feudal era of japan.

Places:

Lord of the Parade: (Taken by FluffyFox)

Comanders:(Nine spots open)

Akane Kita @@Newtype

Others: (Open)

Yui Nanashi @SdrawcabDaer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui was walking around on the streets, contemplating the festivities. As she got to the main square, she saw the pageants for the election of the Lady of the Night Parade. A white haired human was chosen. She watched as the scene took place, but suddenly, she got pushed by an oni.

-Hey! At least say excuse!

But the oni didn't answer. Instead it walked to podium and took the Lady of the Night Parade with him. What is up with that oni? Does he think he's the Lord of the parade, or what?

Yui decided to see what was going on, but cart the two had stepped was nowhere in sight. She turned into her mist, and spread out hersel to find any leads.

I sat near the edge of the cart as Sia sat beside me and I just smiled at her before I ruffled her hair."So you'll be my little sister right?" I said with a smirk and she just scowled at me. We landed in a clearing before a big mansion and I took her hand leading her inside."Hey everyone, come meet Sia, she will be staying with us for a while." I said hoping my night parade would all come down.

Well this may be more crazy then it was when I joined. She is just about more of everything that set of discord when I joined. She is more human and younger than I. But I can at least make this a little easier for her. Raikou thought to himself. He stepped forward as gave a bow to Sia "Welcome, I am Commander Raikou of Master Terou's Night Parade of 100 Yokai."

Yui eventually spread herself to a mansion, in which she saw the oni and the human. As she assembled herself, she saw a commander step forward. That oni really is the Lord of the Parade, she thought.

Still in mist form, Yui snuck into the mansion. This is interesting, The lord has never taken a Lady of the Parade like that.

Sia stepped mehind me and I chuckled as she peaked out at everyone."You shouldn't be so shy." I said and patted her head and she just blushed and turned away. I turned back to my commanders."Make sure she isn't hurt, i'll be back soon." I said before I jumped back up in my cart.

Kai emerged from the back of the manor, and out to the front to greet the female, in her human form. She was dressed in celebratory attire, a white and orange dress that reached to her knees. The kitsune had heard the news about the lord bringing back a mortal to the stronghold, and that all commanders were to keep her safe and sound. She glanced at Raikou, then at Sia. "Hello!" she greeted with a smile. "My name is Kai, one of the Commanders here. It is a pleasure to meet you!" Kai didn't particularly mind having a human within the household, she was looking forward to getting along with the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back