• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The new avengers-ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im very busy but will he free in the next hour or so. myst.erion myst.erion would you mind tagging everyone so we can take a vote. More than half say yes and ill post the opening once i put my son to bed.

That's actually better for me. Again classes tomorrow, and I won't be able to post consistently until tomorrow afternoon.

oh,,,,well hopefully im on by then. im on germany frankfurt time and all. after school im in dress rehearsals for a musical...

Hah. Same for me I've been on a different very active thread, and had no idea that there were actually postings on this one.

Well I made another intelligent ape named Sampson with an entirely different species, and personality so it's pretty lit. Just an Overwatch thread called a new age or something like that. Made by Intelligence. Goodnight everybody.

One can take worthless clay from the earth and turn it into priceless art.

We will make it work no matter what.

hmm should the team know my character origin or would they not know as she would be reluctant to reveal that info to anyone but tony really

hmm should the team know my character origin or would they not know as she would be reluctant to reveal that info to anyone but tony really
Probably no one. None of us was alive when galactus was here. And tbh i think tony would keep it under wraps

myst.erion myst.erion . Reading your possable relationships your character if close with tony may have at least seen Gali every great once in awhile visting tony though that would have been years apart.

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 . As for who shall find which not it is best she deals with the human looking one for she would not bother to revive the other as she in truth would be hoping the human one to be another vision or even ultron and she would see the large military one as scrap and little else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back