• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The new avengers-ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I HAVE ARRIVED! But not for long sorry. Schooling and all that. I’ll be able to reply again around oneish

Indeed which brings me to my next point. Avengers are powerful. Human characters like the henchmen can be downed in one post. But no more than 3 per post please. As for the doombots. Each one of them take at least 3 posts to take down.

As for villains like Drook Drook do not decide wether your hit lands or not. And vice versa. It should be at least 10 posts to bring down Metallic.

(The post count does not count the Doombots responses or Drook Drook 's responses)

doom bots and lokis men i assume doom would work with loki neither are good at sharing as for any other threat mentioned that is on the cosmic scale

Well loki is kinda dooms superior at the moment. Doom isnt doing so hot considering he is well over 100. They are on the same side seeking something to help doom out of his predicament.

oh well gali is kind of out of touch just explain it as he not taking humans seriously and assuming the two will fight she can be wrong

Its fine i was just about to say that doesn't need to be common knowledge. Im gonna post with aaron and we shall move forward. Itll be a bit sloppy but thats to be expected from the first mission.

oh f yeah i havent shoved it all in....
fear not! i hate posting without it done!
which means it needs to get done
really
really
really soon

I'm going to be on for another hour, well, until the library closes. Whish my mother would renew my phone already so I don't miss anything.

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 as this maybe a factor i have to ask what kind of doom will we have i personally like the depiction where he is a villain without doubt but is a man of his word( in a way) and actually cares for and is liked by his people ( at least in latvaria)

That's the depiction I am used to as well.
Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 as this maybe a factor i have to ask what kind of doom will we have i personally like the depiction where he is a villain without doubt but is a man of his word( in a way) and actually cares for and is liked by his people ( at least in latvaria)

He is all of that but is on life support. Conscious but unable to be the man he was before. The doombots are more advanced though.

well i meant more in personality while he is stuck n life support that will inform his doom bots which can and have acted in his place

yup, I reckon go on without me
who knows when ill be done with the cs. I have to type on my phone since i cant get wifi to my laptop till im at uni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back