• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The new avengers-ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
well if you wat you can post as it seems the gm knows your powers and story you can save the filling out for latter

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
I already asked no one shot kills for the doombots. They are not going to explode because you threw them. Nor would you be able to just crush their head. Technically speaking they are more advanced than you are.

Okay sorry I just wanted a cool effect you know?
I get that. But really think about it. Why would a robot designed to deal with hulk have a button of any kind on the outside. Most of the time that creates problems as it allows environmental stress to wear at essential components within the machine.

Not to mention there are plenty of normal human henchmen to squish. (3 humans downed per post, it takes 3 posts to down a doombot. And at least 10 to down a villain.)

Again. I am not trying to be rude. Its just every post you guys make is something i have to factor into the overarching story. So if it doesnt fit with the plot or doesnt make sense i am obligated to point it out. Though i do like the combat scene. The throw would work and a headgrab slam would do some damage.

Its all for fairness sake. If not the rules then galacta could Vwomp the whole building out of existence with a cosmic energy burst. Or sampson could remove the support pillars. Or Aaron could mind rape the main villain into calling off the mission.

Just because your character can do something doesnt mean they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back