• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The new avengers-ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'd love to have the heroes have to power my character on before he is actually able to do anything.
Excellent then you can be dormant with the robot.

Unless that was sarcasm in which case you can work woth the first villain.

...at the moment grim needs to be recharged and un-rusted. So he can't help.... But it would be interesting if a bad guy got to him, but I'm only good at playing one character.....so I'm sorta stuck dormant till someone, tony or something, gets to him. He can help the avengers without being one, same thing with getting help.....

Just a heads up, sorry if I'm getting annoying

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 where do you think Ellie would be living now? Warren will most likely be dead by now, same as her grandmother. Her parents? Not so sure~
Doom has taken over New York, so if she has ever lived there [like i planned her to] she'll have had to move~

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 where do you think Ellie would be living now? Warren will most likely be dead by now, same as her grandmother. Her parents? Not so sure~
Doom has taken over New York, so if she has ever lived there [like i planned her to] she'll have had to move~
She could actually have the benifit of living with tony in the groups base hidden behind the Niagra falls.

...at the moment grim needs to be recharged and un-rusted. So he can't help.... But it would be interesting if a bad guy got to him, but I'm only good at playing one character.....so I'm sorta stuck dormant till someone, tony or something, gets to him. He can help the avengers without being one, same thing with getting help.....

Just a heads up, sorry if I'm getting annoying
Tony. Ellie. Or even Galacta would be able to revive you.

My robot is an entirely different story as he might have PTSD
Well reactivating and restoring are different stories. But as a robot there is no condition that is permanent and seeing as how ellie was trained by tony and Galacta has space tech knowledge both could accomplish it :)

Yall decide. Either way im sure your avenger isnt defenseless even if drama did unfold she could hold out until backup came.

She can fly. That might be more difficult than you think. Throwing without her recovering. Plus if i understand correctly her wings are very durable. Hitting a wall back first likely wouldnt be enough to put her down for the count, and if she is flying head or belly first itd be easy to make a recovery.

Until my character picks her up and throws her through a wall.
She can fly. That might be more difficult than you think. Throwing without her recovering. Plus if i understand correctly her wings are very durable. Hitting a wall back first likely wouldnt be enough to put her down for the count, and if she is flying head or belly first itd be easy to make a recovery.
Not to mention she would be in a lab surrounded by her tech. It could go either way honestly.

accurate.
but he can still try~
thats the first thing he'd do, right? So far, I can see that, and then alot of flying around and "NO DONT SHOOT THAT" and what not
How will she be able to gain his "trust"? Could she recognise his model? Immobilize him?

Then again he was built to fight the hulk so it wouldn't be easy by any means
Exactly. Both players have their own advantages. The biggest factor is time. If your in the base it wouldnt even take a minute for other agents to arrive. And a few of them could handle Albert 1v1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back