• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Estate

Denaki awoke seeing Araina sleeping and char as well, he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom taking a shower and getting into clothes and trying to fix his feral hair, he failed, Denaki sighed and went back into his room seeing the book, he thought of taking it but did not, instead he left and went down to get something to eat, he was starving....

Ace was laying in her bed as the sun was shining in her face. "I.. I don't wanna wake up now sun.. Give me... five more minutes... or an hour..." She grumbled as she covered her head with the pillow.

Char woke up full of energy. He wasnt sure why, but he new today was going to be a good day. The storm has passed with no injuries as far as he could tell. He went downstairs in search of food. His stomach was growling like a lion, and he skipped downstairs, loud enough that light sleepers might wake up because of him.

Darian woke up from someone's hunger. He rubbed his eyes as his Panda ears twitched. "I'll go make breakfast..." He said as he rolled outta bed. Headed downstairs and then to the kitchen he found Char as he patted his head. "Want an omelet?" Darian asked as he tied his hair up to a ponytail.

(Forgive me if I'm being inactive. I've found a great Anime to watch.)

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Char then began to sing a silly song about meat in omelets, doing his own little dance. He enjoyed being with Darian, especially with food involved. "Oh! Put some meat in my omelets, will you?"

(I know the feeling. What Anime is it?)

Darian grabbed the pan as he buttered it slowly. "What would you like? Sausage? Ham? Bacon? Want any vegetables? Maybe lettuce? Tomato? Spinach?" He grabbed a few eggs and started to beat them.

"No veggies" Char exclaimed, pretending to puke. "All the meat please!" Char then watched in awe as he saw Darian start the cooking process. "Wow... Your really good at this!"

Darian threw the meat into the pan and started to cook that first. Later he put in the eggs. "Want any cheese?"

(The Anime is Beyond the Boundary btw xP)

"No cheese please" Char then laughed at his own little rhyme. Looking over at the pan sizzle, the awe returned and he stood memorized, watching Darian.

(I can't get my alerts to work still. If this keeps happening, ultimately other people with the same problem will start getting behind and they won't want to do this anymore...)

Hopefully they're working now. It seemed to be okay. I had to restart my internet on my phone by clearing it from the taskbar. 

Last edited by a moderator:
(STAY D:)

"Char can you do something for me...? Go wake up everybody. It's time for breakfast~" Darian said as he flipped the omelet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back