Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Jeremiah said:
Welp.
Character Change.

Changing into...

Pinkamena D. Pie

tumblr_static_pinkiepic1.png

Also more commonly nicknamed "Pinkie".

Her only "ability" is to somehow manage to laugh at everything.

Horde of zombies?

Hilarious.

Ship sinking?

Funny as Hell.

Her "weapon" is her so-called Party Cannon. It often fires confetti, but can be used as a legitimate cannon.

And, yes, Akibahara has approved of this change.

Pls.

No hate.

c:
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygooooosh

I'm retardedly confused right now. So people were in the armory, then they went aboard this ship that got attacked and now they are on another ship?

Elegy said:
I'm retardedly confused right now. So people were in the armory, then they went aboard this ship that got attacked and now they are on another ship?
First we were prisoners on an Imperial ship, where we entered the armory, then Juno Eclipse came to pick us up in a ship called the Rogue Shadow (I think), which crashed into a really big ship that is now heading for... I forget the name but it's a rebel ship.

Oh okay, I'll just attempt to cover for my character with some plot nuance everytime I fall behind like this every day lol. Should I attempt to cover for my partner too or should I let him post by himself( I suspect my partner won't be posting until tomorrow = even more confusion)

Elegy said:
@Verite
What Shirou is this? Which route and how far?
Post-Unlimited Blade Works, but without the healing properties of Avalon and UBW, and unable to summon the Reality Marble due to balancing in the RP and stuff.

So he still has his powered up circuits and upgraded trace and projection. I'm assuming he can summon Kanshou and Bakuya whenever he wants and then copy other swords( do lightsabers count lol) correct?

Elegy said:
So he still has his powered up circuits and upgraded trace and projection. I'm assuming he can summon Kanshou and Bakuya whenever he wants and then copy other swords( do lightsabers count lol) correct?
Yeppers, but I'm not sure about being able to project lightsabers. By themselves, they're just hilts with crystals inside and stuff. If I remember correctly, the Star Wars-verse has Vibroblades and stuff that are made of an alloy that can withstand lightsaber strikes, though if we're gonna be strict with the Projection rules, then to project a Vibroblade, all the components necessary have to be on the planet that Shirou's on, and now that we're actually doin' intergalactic adventures, his abilities may fluctuate depending on how many materials the planet has. Plus I'm not even sure if they still use Vibroblades during Darth Vader's time, since I've only seen them from Knights of the Old Republic from like 4,000 years before the movies.

Unless I bend the rules a little and make it so that once he analyzes a sword, he can just project it anywhere and anytime he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, gender-bending?

I don't think anyone wants this.

rule63_braum_by_exaxuxer-d7fnwjo.jpg

"Braum is...woman? No no no...that doesn't work, now by chest is heavier than my shield! And-...my moustache!"

[media]

[/media]
What a coincidence we're in a Star Wars RP.

Didn't know the projection was limited to the planet only, but I guess it makes sense because it couldn't replicate Ea due to Ea being an object from before the birth of the concept of the planet as everyone in the TMoon verse knows.

Could we create a thread especifically for discussion of Traitor Voting, Groups to each destination and all that jazz? Or would that cause too much chaos and anger?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back