[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]*splashes water on my face* I'm getting tired. Not sure if I'll make it to the mid-round update. xD

[/QUOTE]
*splashes coffee on your face* That's alright, go sleep, nothing seems to be happening and I'm going sleepy-bye soon too

Guys I found what I was looking for earlier, look this it why Fisto is pissed at the clones the most. They killed his lover.

aaacbd43e343cd234d84f9d72c8ff71f.jpg

I've always like this couple

*A Wild Derpington approaches*

Well, you're all fucked.

Coming in as a Predator from the Predator Franchise! RUN BITCHES!

AlienVsPredator_Hero_vf1.JPG

[media]

[/media]

Goin to bed peace, actually I may wake up to play a new Dlc but still too tired to make a post soooo UNTIL TOMORROW

The Gil] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
If there's a hole on the ship, I presume things are getting sucked to it?
Correct!

By the way guys, I'm heading to work, I'll be back in approximately two hours! After that, I'll respond. So, if I were you, I'd get some oxygen masks and try to stir The Rogue Shadow into the right direction. Hell, if he wants- @Klutzy Ninja Kitty can GM for a little bit.

Welp.

Character Change.

Changing into...

Pinkamena D. Pie

tumblr_static_pinkiepic1.png

Also more commonly nicknamed "Pinkie".

Her only "ability" is to somehow manage to laugh at everything.

Horde of zombies?

Hilarious.

Ship sinking?

Funny as Hell.

Her "weapon" is her so-called Party Cannon. It often fires confetti, but can be used as a legitimate cannon.

And, yes, Akibahara has approved of this change.

Pls.

No hate.

c:

I rarely approve of character changes, however, since this is still the intro- I approve of it. There will be no more further character changes from here on out.

And it looks like I am leaving for town. I was waiting to see what my mom would want to do because it was storming. But the storm ended so we're leaving. If the Rp goes slowly I might post occasionally, but if it moves too fast I'll just wait until I get back. And as for GMing, I won't do that while I'm out because I'll be awful slow. But if I get back before Aki does, I certainly will help out. Good luck guys! :)

I will not be able to post much today due to my flight tomorrow back to the US ((and to stable internet.)) so yeah

Jeremiah said:
Welp.
Character Change.

Changing into...

Pinkamena D. Pie

tumblr_static_pinkiepic1.png

Also more commonly nicknamed "Pinkie".

Her only "ability" is to somehow manage to laugh at everything.

Horde of zombies?

Hilarious.

Ship sinking?

Funny as Hell.

Her "weapon" is her so-called Party Cannon. It often fires confetti, but can be used as a legitimate cannon.

And, yes, Akibahara has approved of this change.

Pls.

No hate.

c:
Oh god... Youre gonna be billy's new stallion betch

[QUOTE="The Gil]Somebody's gettin' a sex change

[/QUOTE]
There is a transgender magic rune. :P

I'll be going AFK one final time before I return and post the next round. Oh, and the traitor kill will be implemented at the end of the prologue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back