[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

I'll be AFK for two hours due to work, but once I return, I shall submit the mid-round update soon after!

Xibilation said:
For a second I thought you were going through a slutty Ariel faze there.
Heh.

Im an ass.
Slutty Arya would be so wrong that Aki would love it

Let's not give him ideas ;-;

The RP literally exploded in the few hours I was gone lol, I briefly skimmed through a ton of posts before making my prologue so if theres anything wrong with it please feel free to notify me.

Name: Sansa Stark

Bio: Sansa was raised a lady, and possesses the traditional feminine graces of her milieu, with a keen interest in music, poetry, singing, dancing, embroidery, and other traditional feminine activities. Like many girls her age, Sansa is enthralled by songs and stories of romance and adventure, particularly those depicting handsome princes, honorable knights, chivalry, and love

344w1zq.png

beautifulheart3x said:
Name: Sansa Stark

Bio: Sansa was raised a lady, and possesses the traditional feminine graces of her milieu, with a keen interest in music, poetry, singing, dancing, embroidery, and other traditional feminine activities. Like many girls her age, Sansa is enthralled by songs and stories of romance and adventure, particularly those depicting handsome princes, honorable knights, chivalry, and love

344w1zq.png
exc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back