[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

I'm gonna wait until Aki gets back before I post again probably. There's not much I can do yet since I'm heading to the Master's chest and can't really explore the runes without him around. :)

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]I'm gonna wait until Aki gets back before I post again probably. There's not much I can do yet since I'm heading to the Master's chest and can't really explore the runes without him around. :)

[/QUOTE]

Good morning!

arnie.png

Whoops, looks like I posted too soon, gotta head to the doctor cuz I'm basically coughing my lungs out xD

Cyall in a bit!

Heh, heh, heh... it's fun time. I'm going to post to every RP'er involved in the event of the first round and then I'll respond.

Kay, guys, I'm gonna be a tad slow today. I got dragged to town with my mom. But I'm still excited for this part so I'm going to sneak in replies when I can. ;)

I'm confused again, so the ship everyone was on landed on the citadel and then everyone now has to to either the flux or the masters chest?

Elegy said:
I'm confused again, so the ship everyone was on landed on the citadel and then everyone now has to to either the flux or the masters chest?
Nah, we're all on The Citadel. People are choosing where to go.

Oh shit, I just realized a joke I'm going to say if this rune does what I think?

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Still in town. My mom is all "Well there's nothing to do at home so Imma take my time!" and I'm all: "There's something for me to do at home though! I-I just want to go home and Roleplay..." TT_TT

Oh wells. I'll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully in a few hours! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back