The Lounge. (OOCness) [Uncivilized Providence]

Somehow I just noticed NOW the post that Sarodinian made. X_____X I was wondering why he didn't post...

So very very sorry!

Will have to post tomorrow though, extremely tired right now.

Just a note/warning: My internet status for the next 5 days is unknown. I may have it, I may not, so... Just letting everyone know.

Alright, so I have to go for now. However I will do everything in my power to post when I'm back tonight. I'm fully aware that my posting has been less than satisfactory lately, I'm terribly sorry for that, but this is a moment in the game I've really been looking forward to and I don't want to half-ass it.

That'd really go against everything I try to do when I roleplay. ^^

So yes, sorry that I'm making you all wait a bit longer! OTL

Tall enough to block my view of your character sheet so that 5'5" looks like 4'5". My bad.

We'll just have to go with the reasoning that Darwi looks young, because I can't think of a better nickname, and the situation kind of calls for a nickname.

She is rather fresh-faced, yes.

As for a nickname, it kinda does, yeah.

Now I need just wait for maybe one or two more posts from Saro and Danakir and I can post Darwi's excited reaction.

darwiblush.jpg

"It's... Beautiful..."

If I drop off the radar for a couple days at a time, don't worry about it. New summertime rules are being enforced.

Reida grew up with Low Realm (with High Realm as a second language) and picked up Riverspeak after she headed off to the military.

Hello guys ^^ Hoping to join the RP very soon, just in the process of typing up back-story and whatnot for my character~

Ah yes. Welcome ZK.

ZombieKitty here will be playing a raccoon totem Lunar that I have plans for here when we get everything sorted out. Please, give him or her a warm welcome. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back