The Lounge. (OOCness) [Uncivilized Providence]

I figure they'll get along well. They're both societal rejects with a love for machines, after all. Even if Darwinia is an irrepressible moralist...

Besides...

prettyfieddarwi.jpg

Who could stay mad at that face? :mrgreen:

In general, Cybele's got fairly flexible ethics, she doesn't enjoy being preached to but then again, they'll probably bond over their love of machines. <3

And not me, that's for sure! xD She's a real cutie. :3

Societal rejects with a love for machines?

BRB, installing Thousandfold Courtesan Calculations.

And I just received word from Erakos that he'll no longer be able to play due to an accident. Please, wish him well. Meantime, I'll be feeling around for another player.

At some point in future, I'd love for our little group to go questing against Darwinia's mother/other-father. Earning a boon from a fae can result in some nifty stuff.

Quite probably, but they'd get more out of it if they didn't.

Plus, those who'd be inclined to kill it would also likely be inclined to kill Darwi, and that'd just be mean.

Eh, there's a pretty big difference between Fae and mere changelings. Much like the difference between Gods and God-blooded.

To be honest, Cybele wouldn't really care either way what Darwinia's parentage is, especially if they become friends.

But the Fae in general are overwhelmingly unpleasant, cruel and creepy creatures... so there's a significant difference.

Still it could be a very fun adventure ^^

Hey guys, I'm happy to be part of the gang and look forward to interacting with all of you.

I hope you'll be wearing a Resplendent Destiny. Saying "Who are you again?" can get quite tedious, heh heh.

Sorry, I thought the running jokes about Sidereals and SMAs being overpowered had spread to this corner of the internet.

And before anyone flames, I know. It's a joke, alright? Moving swiftly on...

I've heard of it but the problem is that I strongly disagree. They're not overpowered xD

So I thought maybe there was another joke hidden in there. :) Sorry if I made this awkward for you, Grey.

Luck said:
Yep, I've got a nice Fae hunter persona all ready to go. :wink:
maniacaldarwin.jpg

"Bring it on! Muahahahahaaaaa!"

Sorry, I just have a ton of reaction images for Darwinia. :twisted:

If this game lasts past the preludes, I'mma MAKE a reaction shot set for Reida. Because I CAN.

I have this odd feeling that Reida and Shrike will get along well. Not because of similar world outlooks or anything, but there's a strange personality compatibility that I sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back