The Lounge. (OOCness) [Uncivilized Providence]

I think that last stunt was absolutely hilarious. :) You're a lot more talented than most of us, that's for sure. ^_^

As the Salesman would put it, epic failure and success are still both epic drama. It is a mere matter of inverting the narrative to turn one into the other!

Then he'd go off and, I don't know, kick some puppies or something.

True, but The Salesman would likely do so in a fashion that makes it look like someone else did it, and he's petting the puppy.

"Guys... I've got something to tell you all. My name isn't actually Cybele, that's just a codename. I am actually... Jybele. Because that's how we roll on Talap."

:P

Axelgear said:
As the Salesman would put it, epic failure and success are still both epic drama. It is a mere matter of inverting the narrative to turn one into the other!
Then he'd go off and, I don't know, kick some puppies or something.
This reminds me of a fun canonical Fae I added to Crucible - Papa Raven, The Great Tragedian.

Papa Raven will sometimes watch PCs from his realm, and nudge events for them... or against them, depending on what makes for the best story.

And sometimes, if he thinks there isn't enough drama, he sends his most terrible minion:

The Plot Device.

You laugh now. Then she kills your lover and frames the local baron to inspire a revenge story that will be told for decades to come.

I thought I caught that bloody miss-ctrlv before anyone noticed.

But yes, was introduced to them tonight and quite like 'em. I'm sure I've seen Jack Conte somewhere else.

Additionally: Please please please please put your characters' Dodge and Parry DVs, MDVs, and soaks in your character sheets so I don't have to potentially make mistakes in deriving them when I need them? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back