~The Lords of the Magistone~

xD No need to panic or feel pressured, but just wanted to explain my course of action in case Kharm was waiting on me :')

Awesome post :D Sadly I'm far too tired now to do much in the way of decent intelligible posting, but I'll get something up in the morning :)

Thanks. It's probably pretty late (or early?) for you anyways. I certainly don't reply on time, so I don't expect you to either xD

I'm not getting notifs unless I'm tagged, so I missed stuff. I won't be around pretty much all day today and tonight, so go ahead and move on. I don't think Desiree has anything to say/do here and would probably trail along with Skyre and Ari if they moved rather than just stand in the middle of nothing.

:( Sorry to hear that! I'm going to have a post up relatively soon, but yeah, I'm making sure to tag you when necessary. Might be a good idea if people who aren't already tag at the end of posts now too

I'm gonna be gone for 3 days starting tomorrow, so I'll probably not be able to reply for that time >~<

That's sad, but I think we can work around it seeing as I think from now interactions on that end could end up more general seeing as people will head to the fireplace to eat. Then when everybody is there we'll either do something regarding the inner bit of the mountain or timeskip to morning and explore it then :)

Not to mention there being two new people to bring into the gang, so far one met :)

I'm curious to see how Madame Mallets rogue nature and Warren mix xD

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Sorry didn't know I'll be posting soon though to drop the act of aggression just had to play it like she was a loner for so long in a dark world.

If you wouldn't mind, for the sake of drama and stuff, would you have her comply with Cyril's wishes? Then go ahead with havig her drop the act afterwards :)  
Drat, literally posted a moment too late xD Never mind though, I'll work around it :')

well didn't know how to do this without her breaking character so had to twist this a little to her emotional state.

So Cyril snapped entirely there xD Apologies for the baptism of fire @MrMouse but hope you all enjoys his unfortunate breakdown. He'll calm down when he returns to camp and probably apologise then.

xD Apologies for all that. Just wanted to add another little side to Cyril to add to the fleshing out I've been doing over the last few pages.

Hey no worries I am waiting on more development as I hash out what to find in the mountain tunnel.

Like seeing growth of the groups though and cheers to you all ^_^

Don't blame you tbh, but hopefully the others will take pity on you, and when you end up in camp Skyre certainly will be a lot more welcoming xD

well for now I think it'll be a mix between shock and aww for her without able to speak words, considering her past and such it seems the best way to go for now lol, I'll have it posted her shortly after the others post since I read they where updating one soon.

XP for someone who doesn't necessarily like people shes doing alright. LOL I do however have to leave for the night. I'll be back much later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back