The Kingdom of Kirria {Sign-ups/OOC}

@UnholyRedemption Rogue is a part of Kalin's personal guard~ ^^ (That is, if you want her to be.) She can kinda pick on him a bit for not waking up/showing up for the meeting in nightclothes. xP And I'm awake too. . .;w;

@Renn Skye I have no idea what you're taking about!~ In my sleepiness I was just referencing X-men and archery. . . *innocent smile*

Ahh, timezones, always getting in the way. :c *pats Redemptions head sympathetically*

Sure, that'd be funny~
xD

I had a question regarding the royal children (Princes/Princesses). Would they know about the hunt on Xen? I'm sure they'd be oblivious to who he really is, but would they know about both kingdoms hunting an Arua Manipulator and Shadowmancer hybrid?

Hmm, maybe a few a them. @paipai900 I could see Izaziazazazia knowing about it, what do you think? I was thinking the higher ups, the direct heirs and the kings/queens, but not all the princes/princesses and lower royalty. Maybe (only) one of the higher royalty knows about him, and is spreading lies to get him killed, because he's a threat. 
I'm off to school~ ^^

@Plume I agree, but disagree at the same time. Izazia should know about him, but she wouldn't be the one spreading lies. Since it'll be after the marriage, Izazia only wants the war to end, she doesn't want to cause more conflict. Although there would be a small dislike (because Izazia cares a lot for her sister and having her dead sister's dead husband's illegitimate child pop up out of nowhere would be offensive) but, perhaps it could be the Dowager Queen (the mother)? I did say that she was trapping Shadowmancers before, and she never did die. It could be that the Dowager Queen doesn't want the pure royal Arua Manipulator's name to be stained with an illegitimate child.

Oh, this also brings some danger to Soulicy. It could be that the Dowager Queen thinks that Shadowmancers shouldn't even be there, etc. Just ideas. :3 
Finished Izazia's introductory post!~ I hope it's alright. ^^"

I'm heading home right now, so I should be able to post soon. I'm not really sure what I should do with Xen, but I'll think it over once I get back to my house

Tch. Can't fool me, Plume!

...almost done. With the first one. *collapses* Niobe's personality section took too long to write now everything is taking forever.

Actually I was thinking we would be starting like right, as the big important Meeting to for Axis life was ending. I thought It would be interesting.

~Goes to my corner, because I am sad and no one understood this~

*falls unconscious* so that's what you meant?! -_- " Sorry, I was a little confused with the "firm voice" part and thought, "Why would the queen be there to get killed?" and so on....

I'm so confused at this point, that my brain is dizzy. I'm off to rub warm water in my face and work on my post. I still don't know where I should have Xen start. I was thinking he could be running from the hunters at first.

She wasn't there to be killed at the moment there under the oath of truce, so neither can attack. Plus the shadowmancer are in the Arua manipulator kingdom. So if shadowmancer attack well they are screwed. GOD SHOULD I JUST REWRITE THE FIRST POST!!!! 
Well, I am gonna make some changes to my post. I am going to make it where Soulicy is just hearing her family talking about what happened at the meeting lol. WHO WANTS TO BREAK THE NEWS THE SOULICY ABOUT THE MARRIAGE!!!!

Okay I need to go edit some crap, so you all have to reread my post and I AM GONNA MAKE IT SUPER LONG!!!!! (Depending on my lazy meter)

I'll make a second post to continue Izazia's (I dun care if it's Izaia xP) introductory post so that she's going to the meeting. :3

@paipai900 No matter I am gonna edit my first post, so you don't have to do that. I am gonna make it where the meeting has already happen and Soulicy's parents are reviwing what happened at the meeting!

Mine has an error in it too. I totally forgot the Queen is not the mother of the prince and princess of the Arue Manipulators. So, yeah, bad me.

Ok, I'm really freaking tired, so I'm going to take a break before I wright any real posts. Transferring to new school where you don't know anyone is so stressful. . . I don't even. . .

@Xynia1998 Just a suggestion, but I doubt any royalty would risk their lives traveling into enemy land, considering it could easily be a trap. I think it's more realistic for information to be relayed by messengers, but it's just a suggestion. ^^

@Renn Skye Ok, take your time!~ No rush. ^^

*is in a totally grumpy mood ;w;* *goes off to watch youtube for a while to relax*

Just finished Niobe but I was wondering if you could take a look at her before I post her up? Just to make sure she's okay. Working on Drake now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back