The Kingdom of Kirria {Sign-ups/OOC}

@paipai900 *breaks into laugher at the mental image* Note to self, stay off Pai's lawn. At least when she's around. . .

@Lucem Tenebris Okay, that sounds good. Random trivia: Soulicy has twelve siblings. Lotsa princes and princesses. *pokes* get some sleep, Lucem, and I'm just referencing some of Renn's characters. xP

@Renn Skye
omg, I need to see Drake as a Shadowmancer. . . thats. . .it's too good for words. And Nick. . .with a little crown. . .the cuteness. . . Minor royalty would be amazing, and yes, since I'm a twin myself I'd never turn down twins.

Also, I finished everything in the CS for mutual repair except for the personality, I'll do that when I get home from school tomorrow.

I'm curious as to how the other charcters are going to react to Xen's existence. "Hey, you remember your dead father/mother? Well, she/he had a son with the dead king/queen of the other faction. We kicked him out and then hunted him. So, you have another brother. Well, goodnight. Love you"

@Lucem Tenebris Various other roleplays orz. Darien is my adorabibble uke of ukeness who is... generally undereducated, constantly hungry, and gosh darn cute in a simpleton sort of way. He's also my homeless/obligatory sob story character. Because everyone needs someone with a messed up backstory.

Fletch is an OC I made for a Max Ride roleplay we were doing. But I can't write him if I don't have an Xavier for him @Plume Plummmmmmme! Xavieeeeeeeer's waifu is feeling unloved!

@Plume Awesome. I think I'm gonna throw Drake and Niobe in together (they look similar enough I feel like I can just slap them together and go BAM you're now related! with it) as actual major royalty and then I might play around with minor nobility on both sides, if that's okay?

I'd like to put Nick into it but... I don't think his ability fits in at all? Like, even Darien's pyrokeneticism fits better than his weird emotional response prediction does. Hng. So many people. So many choices. I'll figure it out.

Also... awesome! I can't wait to read it! Imma try to have a few apps up for this in a little bit here.

Just realized I have been spelling the queen's name wring the whole time...it was Izaia not Izazia.. *sigh* I got some autocorrecting to do tomorrow.

I was confused by that as well. It's a good thing my character doesn't have a last name.

Deynair is the royal name, no? *super lost with both, but especially with the royal names on the Aura Manipulators side because they switch around a lot?*

@Renn Skye Nooo, not my waifu *cries* Well. . .just add him as well, I could see them as childhood friends both training to be guards or soldiers. xP

That sounds good, you pretty much have free reign. *throws "you're free" dust all over Renn* I'd love to see them in this RP!~ ^^

And about the name. . . I'd just go with Yekatrina (arua), as it's the queens/Kalin's last name. . .I'll clear that up. . .I'll let Xynia know we need to decide on one. . .*facedesks*

@Lucem Tenebris Omg. . .so . .you just made me think of something. What if, after Kalin and Soulicy are happily married and it seems like peace has finally settled, Xen shows up and is like "LOL JK", putting the evil ways of the nobles to light and starting a band of rebels aiming to overthrow the throne with Xan as the heir. . .

@paipai900 I might've started calling her that too. . .0__0

I'm gonna say yes. I think it's Deynair for the Arua Manipulators and Yuketarina for the Shadowmancers. It's on the first page for Plume's and Xynia's characters.

...Fletch would be the worst guard. I'm sorry but he would. He'd just... suck at it. With all his *~*feelings*~* and *~*emotions*~* and general 'I only hurt people when they hurt Xavier. Or when they are Xavier but then it's usually an accident and all verbal'-ness. I could see him working in a Houses of Healing sort of situation though. He'd be a good medic. ....or a scout. He'd be a good scout too. Hrm...

Ahah! *dances about in her new coating of You're Free dust*

And sorry about name confusion. Okay.

So many hidden ideas for Izazia (I fun care if Izaia is her real name, Izazia has more...zaz) so many ideas...

Good Guy Xen: Everyone wants him dead. Wants what's best for the kingdom. 
Pai, are you trying to bing Razzmatazz into every RP you join?

@Renn Skye Haha~ xD Clearly, those *~*feelings*~* have nothing to do with Xavier, right? And ummm, umm, - is at a loss of ideas for names- I'll post Xavier's sheet tomorrow~

@Lucem Tenebris Yeah, he would be, no worries.~ Xen is the master of the sky, the bringer of justice, and catcher of pterodactyls, clearly not evil

(You see that? That's what happens when you chat with me when I'm tired. . .)

You're welcome!~

@paipai900 You like Z's? Here, have them all. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bad Guy Izazia: just wants to end the conflict, ends up starting more conflict.

Good guy Izazia: doesn't give a f***.

@Lucem Tenebris I just noticed that actually...I was talking about zaz, but razzmatazz is good to. :3

I'm pretty sure that even stubbing his toe has to do with Xavier. Whoops.

Plume! Scouting legion or field medic? Which should he be?

Tired Plume? Uh oh. Take cover before you get attacked with cookie dough! *covers all orifices with multiple hands*

Oopsie. I got a hangnail. . .also Xavier. And Xavier.

Um um um, Medic!~ Medics are way cool.

*slowly pulls a tub of cookie dough from behind her*

Okay, so I really don't want to do this, but I have to call it a night~ Goodnight guys!~ I love you. . .love you *fading echoes*

....Everything is Xavier and everything hurts because Xavier is an emotionally stunted idiot who doesn't know how to tell his best friend that he's in love with him thus leading to stupid and immature teenage hijinks while on the run. *may or may not be re-reading things to decide how to best write up Fletch's personality*

NO! *takes cover*

G'night dear. Sleep well.

*starts to try and argue back, but looses energy too quickly* Xavier. . .not. ..idiot. . .Fletch. . .just. ..ssdfgh fjkfd

Thank you, I'll try~ ^^

Fletch just what? Perfect and waiting and trying not to stress his precious leader too much by bringing up something as complicated as feelings when he knows they're Xavier's least favourite subject? Fletch is blameless! Blameless I tell you! Xavier's the idiot who can't get his butt in gear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back