The Hunted [Inactive]

Theo closed the basement door. Halo was the only person he trusted. after all, every human he knew hated him, with the exception of Flare, but that was only because they had like 3 conversations

Rosia body was fully immersed in some sort of plant that she used for easy travel, then a second one appeared in the basement then it bloom showing Rosia

"Better yet, how bout we burn the plants?" Halo laughed with a mock evil grin as her face turned scaly and smoke curled from her nose.

"please just go, if you want to talk we will find you after." Theo gestured to the door 
Theo punched Halo in the face to prevent a repeat of the day's earlier events

"Yah garden scissors,haven't heared that one before,just because im 75% plant doesn't mean you can say that bitc*"She was a bout to puch theo.

She slammed her foot into theo's place that sees no sun but her foot was covered in thorns"Goodbye halo" She began to walk out of the basement.

"Could ya close the door on your way out? Thanks!" Halo hollered before turning to Theo. "I dunno if I wanna show you now!" She said turning to face the wall.

"but on a serious note you have transformed a lot today and dragons and powerful creatures take more energy than normal animals don't they. I care about you too much to let you pass out" Theo said sincerely

Halo pulled out a bunch of chunks of metal from the bag and quickly set up a mini-anvil. She then pulled out some tools and an assortment of weapons. "I make weapons for fun, sell 'em at different places!" She declared, tossing a sword to Theo. "A lot of 'em are replicas from different stuff!" She grinned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back