The Hunted [Inactive]

"Hey ill just say it's mine"He put the key in the ignition and started the car. 
"so where's the school?"Lance asked.

Jason's heart started to beat faster. Not only was he putting everyone at risk, but if Flare found out she would kill (or at least severely injure) him.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Halo was asleep stretched out on the kitchen counter in the form of a black cat. She opened her eyes and looked around. "So bored..." She muttered

Lance pulled over to the side of the road"You have to take Another piss don't you....."

(Britts on some one want to tell her were role playing?)

Jason slapped Lance's arm. "She's like my sister." He sighed. "She's gonna go berserk if she doesn't pick my sent up and then she's gonna blab to Flare." He shuddered." I'm to young to die."

As if on cue, Halo jumped up, noticing Jason's absence. "Flare! Flare! Jason's dissapeared!" Halo shouting running up the stairs as fast as her cat body would allow.

(Early morning.) "No, turn around. I'm gonna get caught." Jason used telekinesis to flip the car around. "Drive away." He said sweating.

"well okay, your just gonna get in more trouble, and im going to get in trouble for driving you..."Lance stepped on the gas again and went to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back