The Hunted [Inactive]

Jason woke up the next morning and sat up in bed. Suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach and ran to the bathroom. He tried to go in but it was locked. "Who's in there?" He asked

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Lance knock on the bathroom door"Your going to open up the door, we got a boy here who really needs to pee,Let him in or your earholes are going to get murderlurdled...."

"I can't hold it anymore." Jason used his telekinesis to unlock the door. When it opened there was no one inside. He ran to the toilet and closed the door using telekinesis. When he reemerged he looked as if it were good to be alive. "That felt good." He said.

Jason pulled something from under his pillow and tossed it over to Lance. "Now you do." After putting on khakis and whit tennis shoes, Jason motioned for Lance to follow.

Jason led him to a Pontiac firebird parked in the woods. "Don't tell Lawrence or Flare. They would kill me." He warned.

Lawrence woke up in his room from the sound of people. He looked at the clock. Seven thirty it said. He got up slowly. He groaned from the exercise. He got dress in his usual attire. He then went to the kitchen and made coffee. Three sugars, and a lot of cream. He walked outside heading towards the mailbox. He grabbed the newspaper. He walked back inside. He sat down at the counter reading the paper and drinking coffee. He thought to himself. "I'm just like him." He continued drinking the coffee. 
(Attention everybody. I will not be on rpnation until tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to a friends house. And he has no internet. Have fun, and I'll be back tomorrow.)

Jason got into the passenger seat and threw his back pack in the back. He couldn't help bouncing his legs up and down nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back