• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hospital OOC

Okay, first post went up. God that took forever. And sorry I don't have any BBCode, I can't use it if my life depended on it!

On another note, I looked into the backstories of the completed characters. Everyone here has such creative minds =)

Last edited:
Okay, first post went up. God that took forever. And sorry I don't have any BBCode, I can't use it if my life depended on it!

On another note, I looked into the backstories of the completed characters. Everyone here has such creative minds =)
Shoot! This reminded me I didn't add a back story to vanessa.... I will work on that!

Just an FYI, if I am accepted I can't respond on Fridays in the afternoon. Tomorrow I can't be on unless it is in the early morning as I will be out of town most of the day.

Shoot! This reminded me I didn't add a back story to vanessa.... I will work on that!
Looking forward to it.

On another note, I'm just waiting for everyone to post again. Its leaving me anxious lol

Last edited:
Ok thanks. I'll look at it and at my character's profile to see if she's fit for anything.
So, on closer inspection, when I planned for you to be "No role" I wasn't planning on your character staying pregnant. Only because we already have one pregnant woman character x.x

Alright, I am gonna get on people tonight who haven't posted yet
Also, I will be making another post tonight so try to post so you don't get too behind

Well, with my second post up, I am now wondering how we are going to get all the characters into one spot...and the fun part is getting them to work together.

So tried to make a drawing of the layout, but it was me drawing in a car so the turnout is cringey. I might try again when I get home. Cause I'm confused on the layout.

In the post describing it ( page 2, ooc. I think), it said everyone is it the same hallway, but a few post ate confusing me by saying everyone meets up in the lobby and such.

So tried to make a drawing of the layout, but it was me drawing in a car so the turnout is cringey. I might try again when I get home. Cause I'm confused on the layout.

In the post describing it ( page 2, ooc. I think), it said everyone is it the same hallway, but a few post ate confusing me by saying everyone meets up in the lobby and such.

Let me try to draw for you. It's pretty simple, I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back