• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hospital OOC

finished it!

i'm guessing mental illness counts as there's an alcoholic character, but if he needs something physically wrong, just let me know.

Alright, sorry y'all. I would've had it up by now but I took up an extra shift at work. I'll write up the main thread now, but I'll be doing my first post sometime after I eat, so once I link it feel free to go ahead and post

HOSPITAL LAYOUT:

You will start in one room in a long hallway, that is filled with the rooms of the other players. There is a bathroom and a broom closet. At one end of the hallway is a unopenable door. At the other end is two unlocked doors. Through those is a small reception area, and then through another unlocked door is the Lobby. There are two other doors off the reception area that are currently locked and cannot be unlocked.
The lobby has three doors. The ones to the reception area, the ones to the outside (which are unopenable, they have been welded shut) and the locked ones that you must get through. I would like to remind everyone that getting through the first set of doors will be very easy, so take your time and look around - there might be something to be found. ((Hehe I rhymed))

Quick question. What kind of meds would be used for a Heavily Pregnant Woman?

Chloroform can be used to knock a character out right? They don't need to be physically hit right?

Question two and three
<sorry for being a bother>

Do they walk around with the iv pole or do they take it out? Lol probably obvious answer but I wanted to be sure.

Also do they have a bag for what little supplies they have or do they carry it around in their arms or smth? JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Question two and three
<sorry for being a bother>

Do they walk around with the iv pole or do they take it out? Lol probably obvious answer but I wanted to be sure.

Also do they have a bag for what little supplies they have or do they carry it around in their arms or smth? JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

They can take the IV pole with them if they want, but they don't have to.

Hmmm. You've got to keep watch of them. You might be able to find a bag somewhere, but one isn't supplied to you

Hint: any coffee related word Vanessa says is 98% chance of being a swear word! Unless she selling it or asking for it.

Probably none...right? Cause like.... don't wanna fuck up the baby lol.
Idk though. I've never been a little pregnant let alone heavily pregnant
Okay. I guess Shinoa will be a lucky one. Not slown down by medications.

I have a few other questions, but I'll ask more when I get home. But why is everyone waking up unclothed? Hopefully they at least have blankets to cover up

Okay. I guess Shinoa will be a lucky one. Not slown down by medications.

I have a few other questions, but I'll ask more when I get home. But why is everyone waking up unclothed? Hopefully they at least have blankets to cover up
It's required in the first post cx
There's details on the setting within the IC post that tells you how your character will be upon waking up!

It's required in the first post cx
There's details on the setting within the IC post that tells you how your character will be upon waking up!
Well, I just wanted to know why.

In any case, I will have a post up when I get home. Back to work!!

Hello, I am just wondering if your thread, The Hospital is a jump-in RP or do you need to submit a character and have it approved? If so, is there a link to the character sheet? Thank you and a suggestion that you might want to link this and the character sheet, if there is one, to the RP thread so they are easier to find. JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Hello, I am just wondering if your thread, The Hospital is a jump-in RP or do you need to submit a character and have it approved? If so, is there a link to the character sheet? Thank you and a suggestion that you might want to link this and the character sheet, if there is one, to the RP thread so they are easier to find. JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

i'm not her, but this isn't a jump-in rp. you'll need to submit a character, which you can do here:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-hospital-cs.345837/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back