• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The heretics

Mark eventually got bored and walked away, going to Neil, Daniel and the others. Upon seeing Alys, he kind of felt a strange feeling, but then looked at Daniel and could understand. Mark eventually bit into the apple before walking to them with a blank expression. ' Hello, fellow trainees... ' He said. ' How was you day guys? Oh wait... '

CodeCJD said:
Oh Kadia, don't make me play the women's part. He smiles. He adjusted Kadia's arms, puts it over his shoulder with her hand on his upper part of the back below his nape. With his hands holding her's, he put the other behind Kadia, around the waist level, and pulls her closer. Don't worry. he said. I had some practice before, well, that's when I was still a child. He smiles. He locked eyes with Kadia for a moment, but averted it as soon as he realized it. He blushes because of their faces being so close. I chose this because you're too beautiful, and I can't resist that. He chuckles a little.
"If you're going to dance, you'll need music......mind you, my skills are a little rusty, but music a healing spell for the soul. "

He was startled knowing that someone's watching them, but he quickly calmed down. Oh please do, mother Adara. He said as he gaze at Kadia's eyes. Little by little they started moving, then without knowing, they are already dancing.

@Andraus @Lefic
"Oops," said Kadia as he readjusted her arms, "I guess I'm not as good at this as I thought," she said. She listened to the music that Adara played, turned around and smiled at her. She moved even closer to him, pressing her body against his and smiled, gazing into his eyes. "It's beautiful outside," she said.

Cassiopea sigh as she walk around as she receive the call of the king. yet she dont know she have gone too late from the journey she have pass through maybe she isnt even allowed to enter anymore? she sigh as she notice some people dancing as she smile and watch them all romantic she then walk as she accidentally dumped on some one as she look at him and laugh "sorry about that i wasn't looking were i was going" she said

@ArcticVoid

Last edited by a moderator:
Lefic said:
"Oops," said Kadia as he readjusted her arms, "I guess I'm not as good at this as I thought," she said. She listened to the music that Adara played, turned around and smiled at her. She moved even closer to him, pressing her body against his and smiled, gazing into his eyes. "It's beautiful outside," she said.
Their eyes locked unto each other. Her eyes are really enticing that he can't even look away for a second. This is the first time that Saccharin look at her this close. His heartbeat is racing. His hold tightens a little, as if he doesn't want Kadia to go anywhere. He stopped moving suddenly. He stares at Kadia. He felt like there is some force pulling him towards her. He tilts his head and brings his face closer to her's. Near enough that their nose gently touch. Saccharin smiled in a teasing way.

@Lefic

Kadia looked at him, slightly blushing. What is this feeling I am feeling? Her cheeks were tinted pink. All of a sudden, she pushed her lips against his and kissed him. What am I doing? she thought to herself. She still didn't know what she was doing but still kept her lips pressed against him. After a few seconds, she pulled back. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were crimson red now. She stared at him for a few seconds before breaking from his grasp and fleeing. She clambered up the tree she was up before and sat on the branch, hugging her legs. She held her face in her hands, "What is this?" she said, confused. "I don't know what this feeling is. What are you doing to me?" she shouted accusingly.

@CodeCJD

@Steviemac @CodeCJD @Lefic @ArcticVoid @SkullRoss

"It's nothing he did, dear! "She said, as she stood up from the instrument. "I'm sorry, but with this many people, I can't keep track of my music. "She said, to everyone present. She then walked over to the two. "Kadia dear, it's nothing that this kid did. It's also nothing that happened in battle, you're in love: Both of you are. "Adara said, smiling. "Make you two make a lot of kids, because your mom would've loved to be a grand-mother, Kadia. "She said, revealing she knew Kadia's mother.

Lefic said:
Kadia looked at him, slightly blushing. What is this feeling I am feeling? Her cheeks were tinted pink. All of a sudden, she pushed her lips against his and kissed him. What am I doing? she thought to herself. She still didn't know what she was doing but still kept her lips pressed against him. After a few seconds, she pulled back. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were crimson red now. She stared at him for a few seconds before breaking from his grasp and fleeing. She clambered up the tree she was up before and sat on the branch, hugging her legs. She held her face in her hands, "What is this?" she said, confused. "I don't know what this feeling is. What are you doing to me?" she shouted accusingly.
@CodeCJD
"It's called love, sweetheart," Percy said, walking casually toward them. "You're in love. Best to get used to it, because it is a fate worst than death. Pity those in love! For they are trapped for all time in endless torment!" For added drama, Percy placed the back of his hand on his forehead, as if he was weeping in sorrow.

' It's love, woman! ' Mark shouted. ' Why do you think you're blushing? Sorry if Im beong rude again everyone! ' He shouted.

Lefic said:
@CodeCJD
Saccharin's face went red, and his eyes went wide as Kadia kissed him. He expected to be pushed off by Kadia, but was surprised when Kadia did kiss him. He just stood there rooted on one spot.

"Make you two make a lot of kids, because your mom would've loved to be a grand-mother, Kadia. "

M-make...K-k-kids? He stammered. A...A l-lot? He said while counting with his fingers. He stumbles and his vision spins a little. He looks at Kadia. I have.. I have no idea what they're saying! He yelled. He's blushing so much that he feels like his ear is on fire.

@Lefic @Steviemac @ArcticVoid @Andraus @SkullRoss

Jeez, now the moment is ruined. It wasn't enough that Kadia scurried off, screaming. These buffoons had to go around telling her what she's feeling. "Well, I'm outta here," Neil stated as he stood up. "Sorry to have bothered you, Ma'am (@Andraus ). I know the sun's just now setting, but I'm gonna hit the hay." He yawned while stretching his arms up over his head. "If everyone's feeling better from their injuries, my guess is that we'll be heading out in the morning," he stated for everyone around to hear.

@Steviemac @MadGod @Hatz @ArcticVoid @Astaroth Suzumiya

' Well that was one awkward moment. ' Mark said, he bit into the apple and went to Saccharin. ' You lied. ' Mark said to Saccharin. ' Wait, why are you stumbling? ' He asked.

@CodeCJD

CodeCJD said:
Saccharin's face went red, and his eyes went wide as Kadia kissed him. He expected to be pushed off by Kadia, but was surprised when Kadia did kiss him. He just stood there rooted on one spot.
"Make you two make a lot of kids, because your mom would've loved to be a grand-mother, Kadia. "

M-make...K-k-kids? He stammered. A...A l-lot? He said while counting with his fingers. He stumbles and his vision spins a little. He looks at Kadia. I have.. I have no idea what they're saying! He yelled. He's blushing so much that he feels like his ear is on fire.

@Lefic @Steviemac @ArcticVoid @Andraus @SkullRoss
Percy laughed out loud. "It is too late for you! Love is inescapable! Nothing you do can stop it! You are trapped with her, and she with you! That is love!!!" Percy bent over laughing.

Eagershadow3 said:
Noah smiled at what she said, it's been a while since someone said anything like that to him. He looked over to Loonie and noticed that her clothes were stained and so was her hair. Heck Noah's clothes were stained and torn, "maybe we should get washed up, I don't think you like being covered in blood," he suggested and joked at the same time.
@Ami the breadling
(Not sure if you saw this or not xD @Ami the breadling )

Kadia listened as everyone told her what she was feeling. Of course, how did I not think of that? Her mouth formed a small circle shape as she heard what Adara said. She kept thinking about her mother. She looked at the embarrassed Saccharin, she was so caught up in thinking about her mother that she completely forgot what Adara was talking about before. Saccharin's comment reminded her and she went red in the face. "What?!" she screamed. She looked at Saccharin's face again. Heh. He looks so cute when he's embarrassed. She jumped off the tree and into his arms. "I..I love you," she said, finally admitting her feelings.

@CodeCJD @everyone else there

@Lefic @CodeCJD @Steviemac @SkullRoss

Adara clapped her hands. "Good good, I'll send a letter to the flame, so that it reaches your mother. She'll be pleased. "She said, referring to an old rite that was said to communicate to the dead. "So, should I have a wedding planned?.....before you give me that look, I saw how you guys came in: You looked like hell. During the war to create the kingdom, we married a lot of people premature. It may seem odd to you, but from what I gathered, you all are heading to places where life-expect ency is low, so knowing you have someone to live for is actually a very good thing. "She said, as if this was perfectly normal.

Noah put his arm around her, "c'mon let's get washed up. I can't stand the stench of blood," he said while leading her to the bath house, and when they got there he walk into the mens side.

@Ami the breadling

(Heading off to school, so expect slow replies)

k0ml5.jpg

Alys Lei 'It appears that this has escalated quite quickly.' she thought, scratching her cheek. "Would it be appropriate to say 'congratulations'? I don't see 'love' as a bad thing... it's just an emotion, am I wrong?" she gently spoke, with a usual softness in her tone of voice.

She paused, nodding to herself before adding, "Whatever happens, I wish you two the best."

Alys wasn't sure whether she was being supportive or not, but she truly wished for things to go well within the group.

@Lefic @CodeCJD @everyone else

((Also heading off to school! Due to after-school activities, I won't be able to post until 9 hours from now. Sorry!))​

@Ashaficent @Andraus

(Cinder was badly hurt. Although Adara is very skilled in healing, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that Cinder needs some rest. And we haven't seen a lot of Sotha either. Perhaps he's been watching after her this entire time. Just an idea.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back