• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

RaikuKawisa said:
I get this feeling Zao like Roman. :3
Zao'udin likes anyone who gives him attention, both good and bad. In his home plane, he's claimed beings as his "arch-enemy" just to ham up his rep. He actively embellishes a true story about him escaping a basilisk that was escalated so many times with each retelling so that it is now the story of how he killed a freaking behemoth in a duel.

images

These things are much, much, larger than a man. If a dragon breaks a wing and can't fly, a behemoth will eat them for breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayane said:
(( Guess who has school in the summer? ))
Ariella slightly blushed at the man's reply, but brushed it off. "Eh, yes. Of course. You may come along. We need to get moving, though." She then thought what the walk would be. It was an hour's walk to Nishka, maybe more. Horses would reduce the time by half, maybe---

She noticed the dragon in her guild. "If you're here to join the guild, prove yourself in our current mission---to protect Nishka and provide support to the people. A dragon will be present, and we should be on our way. We'll travel by horse." Ariella then remembered with a smile, "We have a guild stable, forgot to mention that. Let's go."

Dura chuckled at what the blue haired female said. "Or that happens." She shrugged at her question and said, "Love isn't for me. It always ends in heartbreak or disaster. Maybe it was smart of you to not be with the guy." Dura stands up, and picks up her staff. "I'm not gonna babysit you any longer, but stay away from him." She gives a half wave before walking towards Ariella and the human Seitsu.

Ariella walks towards the stable as she looked at a familiar horse---it was her father's horse's daughter June. She gave the gray horse a rub before placing a saddle on her horse. Hopefully, the others could ride a horse. If not, it didn't really matter anyways---they would just have to walk.

@Devious Dilbert @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Kleopatris @marmar158 @Angelostar4
Well that sucks

the school thing

CERBERUS177 said:
I didn't know how to introduce Terricus, since everyone seemed to be occupied...sorry, I'll find a way now. Might just have him go on a mission or something.
You could have him defending the town of Nishka when we get there.

Ayane said:
I'm alive
Sorry abiut that, do you guys need any explanations ?

@Kleopatris @marmar158
Nope. I'm all caught up with the reading. : )

marmar158 said:
You could have him defending the town of Nishka when we get there.
Nope. I'm all caught up with the reading. : )
Hmm.....Alright, so just go and say it's under attack and show how he fights?

CERBERUS177 said:
Hmm.....Alright, so just go and say it's under attack and show how he fights?
Pretty much but given im the one burning shit to the ground let me set up the scene first :)

RaikuKawisa said:
Pretty much but given im the one burning shit to the ground let me set up the scene first :)
Damn lol, alright, we'll duke it out, but no killing...I don't think I can do that yet, still a noob to PvP on here...

Well there will be killing but no PCs. Good luck getting Raiku to sit in one place to fight your character. He has a city to burn down. He doesnt have time to fight one guy

CERBERUS177 said:
Damn lol, alright, we'll duke it out, but no killing...I don't think I can do that yet, still a noob to PvP on here...
If he gets gravely wounded, Lloyd could probably bring Terry back. A bit of blood to give him some ompf and a summoning with a healing specialty if he can't patch the wounds himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
RaikuKawisa said:
Well there will be killing but no PCs. Good luck getting Raiku to sit in one place to fight your character. He has a city to burn down. He doesnt have time to fight one guy
That's a pain since his armor is like, 200-250 pounds of steel and iron, so running will be a pain

marmar158 said:
If you get gravely wounded, Lloyd could probably bring Terry back. A bit of blood to give him some ompf and a summoning with a healing specialty if he can't patch the wounds himself.
We'll see where it goes, stand by.

Angelostar4 said:
When Rex heard that it was time for the guild members to leave, he rushes back inside. "Hey, hey! Can I come with you guys? I can help too you know!" Rex pesters Ariella by poking her on the sides, and hopping up and down.
THATS GOTTA BE THE GODDAMN CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back